AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Or read the rules because of course they're in BLACK and WHITE hey cw??!!   ;D

picker_man

Quote from: tor01doc on December 03, 2012, 06:17:48 PM
Or read the rules because of course they're in BLACK and WHITE hey cw??!!   ;D

All's that was being asked was if you can do it... get over it ::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on December 03, 2012, 05:56:24 PM
Yea that's what I thought. But you can use traded players for a seperate window to trade again without using a trade movement? That seems weird.

This means I could of just traded 4 players to someone then trade agree to trade the 4 players back so that you can still trade them in the second window?

the intention is to limit the changes to your original (drafted) list.

how many different players you trade in and out of your team in replacement of ONE of your players does not change your original list any more than ONE player (from your original (drafted) list.

makes sense i have spelt it out in other posts previously but if you need a nice big example of how it works i can do so again for you.

in short if you trade  a player you drafted out, then keep trading the player you traded for him in and out many times, your  list is still only one player different in the end - so ONE LIST MOVEMENT.

Jay

Okay I am keen to get some offers for Andrew Gaff, averaging 112 at only 20 years of age. Would like a gun back or fwd in return.

Please PM your best offer

monstrum

ok guys theres been ALOT of interest in Golby to be traded, all the offers i have rejected straight up without even considering them, i'm putting him out there for discussion to see if there's anything i like that i can get in return..

PM ur interest :)

Justin Bieber

I'm not saying I want more list movements. But say I traded Walker, Redden, Barlow and Goldstein to you we say. And you give your 4 best players. This is done in trade period one. Then in trade period two we traded our players back. Would that count as 4 more list movements or that's your 4?

monstrum

It would count as 4 but from the first period, zero from the second period

Justin Bieber

Therefore, being able to trade those 4 players on again in the second period, hence ginving you 8 trade movements but only losing 4 players. Having the option of losing 8. So yeah I did that with... um... someone.

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on December 03, 2012, 08:08:41 PM
Therefore, being able to trade those 4 players on again in the second period, hence ginving you 8 trade movements but only losing 4 players. Having the option of losing 8. So yeah I did that with... um... someone.
Yeah you traded them to me and I didn't trade them back :P

Justin Bieber

So if I want to trade rookie pick one, it will cost me a list movement in the next period? That is bullshower, I want to trade it before I get the player so it's not counted. Same with pickers trading Moller as he was a pick when we worked on the deal ;) During the draft...

Colliwobblers

here is an example.

your original drafted list (6 players for this exercise)

player 1
player 2
player 3
player 4
player 5
player 6

you trade player 2 for BOB

new list is

player 1
BOB
player 3
player 4
player 5
player 6

that is one list movement, one player on your list is different.

NOW, if you trade BOB for FRED then FRED for SAM, then SAM for FRANK, then FRANK for SUE, then SUE for TIM

your new list is

player 1
TIM
player 3
player 4
player 5
player 6

you have not made an additional change to your original list through all those trades, there is still only one different player on your list.

original list meaning drafted list in this season.

in future seasons it will be the list you end the season with is your original list, for trade window #1

for trade window #2 it will be the list you submit with new drafted players added and existing players delisted to make room for the new draftees. (still players you traded in in window #1 will not counts as a new list movement if they are on traded.

Justin Bieber

Oh well... This just means that Rookie Pick One cannot be on traded... for some reason I thought Window One counted until the Rookie Pre-Season draft started...

tor01doc

Quote from: whatlez on December 03, 2012, 07:57:51 PM
I'm not saying I want more list movements. But say I traded Walker, Redden, Barlow and Goldstein to you we say. And you give your 4 best players. This is done in trade period one. Then in trade period two we traded our players back. Would that count as 4 more list movements or that's your 4?

I reckon that example is ZERO trade movements but that you've used four trades per window and max'ed out for no net gain making you a bit of a noofer.

Or am I confused too?

Justin Bieber

So Cw I cannot trade Rookie Pick one it will become a player and hence I don't have a list movement left for the latest period?

JBs-Hawks

All you can trade rookie one for is another rookie pick ;)

Or you could trade one of the players you traded in and the rookie pick for any player and a rookie pick.

It's hardly rocket science