Main Menu

AXVs: Official Trades

Started by Colliwobblers, September 18, 2012, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on November 11, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
Lol Walker and Redden.

Also Nost needs to give 3 players for 3??
Yeah well I would've taken those two at 16/17 as well >:( 

and yeah a trade needs to be player for player and pick for pick ;)

nostradamus

sorry guys, l thought it was like the Euros, where we just have to trim our lists if we go over quota

* l suppose that's what happens when you dont read the instrustions  :-[

.....if we do have to have even trades, l'll just chuck in my last pick in the rookie draft to square the ledger

Noz to confirm  ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on November 11, 2012, 01:22:23 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on November 11, 2012, 01:17:37 AM
me and Noz have sorted a trade....

l give Adam Goodes and Dean Cox

Noz gives Dion Prestia, Jonathan Griffin ans 3rd Rnd Nat pick

.....Noz to confirm

Confirm

Looking for short term success and Cox and Goodes will help with that

APPROVED - with Nost last rookie pick thrown in to even.

Jroo

Anyone looking for a premium defender? Sean Dempster is available for trade. He averaged 99 in 2012
http://sportsbet.afl.virtualsports.com.au/player/669

Jroo

If anyone's Intrested in Ziebell, Jack Steven, X.Ellis, Knights message me straight away as the trade period ends soon.
If anyone's Intrested in Hartlett, Higgins, Dempster, Sandilands for the next trade period message me as well, as I want draft picks and we would have to swap picks in this trade period

Colliwobblers

I WILL PROCESS TRADES FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS IF YOU PM THEM TO ME ONCE FINALIZED I WILL ALLOW TRADES TO GO THROUGH UP UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY THE 18TH MIDNIGHT AEST.

ANYTHING AGREED TO WITH BOTH PARTIES PM TO ME BY THAT TIME I WILL PROCESS.

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 11, 2012, 07:24:57 PM
I WILL PROCESS TRADES FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS IF YOU PM THEM TO ME ONCE FINALIZED I WILL ALLOW TRADES TO GO THROUGH UP UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY THE 18TH MIDNIGHT AEST.

ANYTHING AGREED TO WITH BOTH PARTIES PM TO ME BY THAT TIME I WILL PROCESS.

Cool  8)

......well guys, if anyone has a good young Fwd they want to trade l've got some pretty good young mids that are up for grabs for the right offer

Jroo

I feel like trading!
Jack Steven, Ziebell, X.Ellis or Knights can be traded this trade period, so message me if your interested!
Hartlett and Higgins can be traded for the next trade period and if anyone is looking for a defender, Sean Dempster averaged 99 on 2012 so message me if your interested in trading!

KoopKicka

Pick 15 is on the table for a young quality defender, am willing to package something else to get the deal done, Clint Bartram has caused this. ::)

Noz

Tom Mitchell, Andrew Krakouer, Justin Sherman and Daniel Kerr are all on the trade table.

Colliwobblers

plenty of interest in trading you guys need to get on the chat together and work it out!!!!  time is running out for window #1.

I will officially close the trade window Sunday at Midnight.

I may however process trades right up until the day before the AFL National draft - but that CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.

I start the new job Monday  ;)

Noz

Congrats on the new Job mate

Jay

Congrats, Colli. All the best

tbagrocks

How does this affect your NFL watching CW ???

Colliwobblers

Thanks Guys, and it has DESTROYED my NFL watching, haven't seen a game for three weeks - not even a packers game....

might get to catch one or two of the replays I record on 1 over the rest of the season, we will see....

Still keeping on top of my fantasy sides tho :)