Main Menu

NBA ALL-TIME DRAFT: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST

Started by Jay, September 18, 2012, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

hey guys. Me and Holz were wondering if anyone be interested in doing a 'ALL-TIME NBA DRAFT'. A lot like this one in Feb. 2011: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,26980.0.html

need roughly 6 people to get it going...anyone who would like to assist organising it would be greatly appreciated also.

Thank you

Jay

Quote from: Spinking on September 18, 2012, 09:06:43 PM
Interested!
great! will put you down for a spot mate!

we will probably all try and get on FF Chat one night so it doesnt drag out too long :)

Jukes

I'd like to do it, but am a bit clueless when it comes to NBA. I'll be a co-coach with somebody else if they want.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Jukes on September 19, 2012, 12:06:37 PM
I'd like to do it, but am a bit clueless when it comes to NBA. I'll be a co-coach with somebody else if they want.
Same. I'm keen on running a Tennis All Time Draft & have like a team of 10 or so then making teams(Like Davis Cup but bigger teams). Then would have a panel like Scrads did for AFL Draft. Would have to ask a few people about the idea though.

Jukes

Torp do you want to be co-coaches? I know some stuff about nba, know a fair few current players and a few old players, used to play basketball so I should know stuff but meh.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Jukes on September 19, 2012, 12:47:01 PM
Torp do you want to be co-coaches? I know some stuff about nba, know a fair few current players and a few old players, used to play basketball so I should know stuff but meh.
Sure Jukes. Will also post about the Tennis Comp soon for anyone who's interested.

RiOtChEsS

Jay

alright got down:

Jayman, Holzman, Jukes/Torp, Spinking, Marcz