Name: Mitchell Duncan

Club: Geelong

Position: Mid/Forward

2011 Games - 18

2011 Average - 77

2012 Games - 21

2012 Average - 81

2012 100s - 5 (116, 108, 110, 112, 105)

Summary: The former 2nd round draft pick came to the club in 2009 with pick 28 fast forward a couple years now with 50 games under his belt Duncan has solidified his spot in Geelong's best 22 and in doing so slowly becoming a key part of Geelongs young era with the likes or Bartel, Corey and Kelly's careers coming to an end, Duncans role in the side slowly increased in 2012.

The Facts: Playing all bout 2 games collecting 400 disposals thats a average of just over 18 a game. Duncan was finished top 10 at Geelong for Kicks, Tackles, Goal Assists, Disposals, Clearances, Effective Disposals and Marks he also finished second to Joel Selwood for Inside 50s.

Noz's Prediction: Take his development to a entire new level to get a average of mid to low 90s.

Noz's final words: Has been linked to a young Andrew Embley and he could reach those heights next year in a ageing midfield would expect him to get a tag or two,Hopefully in the NAB Cup so we can see how he copes. Has superb football skills and good leadership abilities, If he regains his DPP he would become close to a lock in my team. If he becomes a pure Mid hard to select him. 50/50

Adamant

Highly considering if DPP, probably not if a pure MID.

Cicjose

Noz

Apologies couldn't get on fan planner thanks for the price Adamant.

385k could be cheap enough to take a punt on if his pure mid if you want to avoid the injury comeback players.

Windigo

Probably in the next few years. But not at this stage IMO.

henry

In a similar boat to Christensen  imo. I think they will both score similarly next year also, although  Duncan may be more consistent. I'm trying to get one in of them in my team because they can easily lift their average by 10. I stuck with Christensen all year as f8 and I reckon I'll go with him again this year as he is cheaper than Duncan.

elephants

Strongly consider as a fwd but nope as a midfielder.

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on September 19, 2012, 12:42:22 AM
Strongly consider as a fwd but nope as a midfielder.
Yep agreed. Could be a serious option in a few years time tho

Adamant

Ricochet

Quote from: Adamant on September 19, 2012, 11:29:00 PM
Is he any chance at all for DPP?
From all reports yes. Would make him a lock if he is

Noz

Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2012, 10:23:45 AM
Quote from: Adamant on September 19, 2012, 11:29:00 PM
Is he any chance at all for DPP?
From all reports yes. Would make him a lock if he is
Yes does play on the half forward line every now and then but I would expect more of a midfield role next year shouldn't matter as the DPP status would already be in place.

mx187

Would be a real gamble to start with from round 1.
I really like him,think he will be a Swan/Ablett like DT'er in the not too distant future.
DPP could make all the difference next season, can certainly imagine a lot of coaches picking him up if DPP.
I think I will wait another season.

Shihan7