Main Menu

BIG SAUCE NOT AA

Started by lachie_001, September 17, 2012, 10:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

The selection panel ought to be ashamed, just because nic nat does some things that make us go wow does not warrant a selection over the consistancy of jacobs or behind jacobs, maric. Absolute crap decision, no offence to nic nat but he shouldnt be AA this year.

tbagrocks

I thought Sause was all over Sandi in that final

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2012, 10:33:38 PM

LOL

and finals dont count in voting.

but yes he should of been in over Nic Nat.

Sliam

It was pretty even if you don't take into consideration the advantages Sandi has.

If you do then yeah Jacobs beat him, but finals aren't considered and the AA team are much more focused on potential and tradition than actual performance. (e.g. Rioli, Glass, Scarlett like a year ago, NicNat etc.)

quinny88

Yeah Sauce and Maric both better seasons than NicNat.
Not sure how a guy that only plays 50 per cent game time in the ruck can be named the #1 ruck in the comp  :o

Cruiseon

Complete joke. Nic Nac's time will come but it was not 2012.

Ricochet

Everyone thought NicNat would get AA honours one year... but i honestly did not think it would have been this year

Dudge

Quote from: quinny88 on September 18, 2012, 12:43:28 AM
Not sure how a guy that only plays 50 per cent game time in the ruck can be named the #1 ruck in the comp  :o

Very good point, Sauce carried Crows all season, mostly on his own. Where as Nic Nat had Coxy in tandem. Sauce very unlucky i think

ossie85

Quote from: Dudge on September 18, 2012, 03:32:08 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on September 18, 2012, 12:43:28 AM

Very good point, Sauce carried Crows all season, mostly on his own. Where as Nic Nat had Coxy in tandem. Sauce very
unlucky i think

Scotty Thompson and Dangerfield were pretty good also!

I think they chose a pair of rucks - and lets face, they only lost once or twice this year as a pair.

Tominator

Brent Reilly stiff as well not to get in ahead of Sean Dempster...

Sliam

Quote from: Tominator on September 18, 2012, 08:20:54 PM
Brent Reilly stiff as well not to get in ahead of Sean Dempster...

Not really.

Dempster basically held the Saints backline in the absence of Dawson and Gwilt

valkorum

Jacobs - 20 out of 27 hitouts
Sandi - 30 out of 36 hitouts

Wasnt all over Sandi, but Jacobs had more impact for the Crows than Sandi did for Freo (as can be seen by below stats)

Disposals
Jacobs - 12
Sandi - 7

----------

That being said, Jacobs should have been in the AA team (easily) ahead of NicTwat

EZA100

valkorum

Hagebear

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 18, 2012, 07:08:28 AM
Complete joke. Nic Nac's time will come but it was not 2012.

+1 How has Naitanui had a better season then Sam Jocobs?? There is absolutely no way! May aswell start awarding the Brownlow to Stevie J just coz he's flashy. Apparently consistency is not in the voting criteria.