FB: S.Dempster, L.McPharlin, D.Glass
HB: G.Birchall, T.Richards, B.Waters
C: T.Cotchin, J.Watson, D.Beams
HF: P.Dangerfield, L. Franklin, C.Rioli
FF: S.Milne, T. Hawkins, D.Cox
FOL: N.Natinui, S.Thompson, G.Ablett
INT: B.Deledio, J. Kennedy, S. Pendlebury, D.Swan

lachie_001

I have to disagree with dempster and natnui, dempster less but Natnui did not have a better year than Jacobs and Maric

Jroo

Quote from: lachie_001 on September 17, 2012, 10:10:36 PM
I have to disagree with dempster and natnui, dempster less but Natnui did not have a better year than Jacobs and Maric
Yep agree that Jacobs and Maric could have got in instead of Nic Nat.
But Dempster is very underated and deserves his spot just in front of Brent Reilly  ;)
Also I thought Watson or Ablett would get the big C but both there teams did not make finals

Sliam

Didn't really understand any of the reasoning behind making Glass captain and leaving Pavlich for Hawkins but shower happens

13Brummy

Like Dempster in it, disagree with Naitanui and think Pav and Jacobs are very stiff

tbagrocks

13Brummy

Oh yeah and Jobe stif not to be skipper

Sliam

Quote from: Sliam on September 17, 2012, 10:16:45 PM
Didn't really understand any of the reasoning behind making Glass captain and leaving Pavlich for Hawkins but shower happens
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2012, 10:17:46 PM
Who was Captain?

jmoynihan9

Glass captain, Ablett vice sorry forgot to put that in!

Jukes

>Jobe or Gary should be captain
>Sauce and Maric are both miles ahead of nataspudi
>Pav and Riewoldt should be in for sure for Rioli and Buddy, Rioli wasn't that good while Buddy only played 16 games
>Scotty D should be in over Dempster or Waters.

Worst AA team in history, the selectors should all be sacked.

JBs-Hawks

slipknot_4

sauce not selected is a joke
dunno if any of you were watching it but they argued with robbo that nic nat only played 50% ruck thats why his numbers were nowhere near jacobs
so how can he be eligible if he played 50% ruck..

dont get me wrong i have nothing against the big fijian he will soon be one of the great ruckman of our comp i feel that his selection was based on potential and flashyness more than anything and if thats how they are going to base it Jeremy Howe is a lock in the forward pocket..

very disappointed

quinny88

^^ +1 Jacobs or Maric should have been the #1 ruck.

Also confused with the decision to make Glass the captain. He is a great player and defender but he was interviewed after the selections and admitted himself that he doesn't even play on the best forward anymore because Mcenzie is better at it. Maybe this is a little modest of him to say but still, if hes not even taking the best defenders then his selection alone is lucky let alone being made captian. Watson or Gaz should have been captain IMO

ossie85

I'd replace Swan with Pavlich, but other than I can accept that team pretty well

jmoynihan9

Quote from: ossie85 on September 18, 2012, 07:50:56 AM

I'd replace Swan with Pavlich, but other than I can accept that team pretty well
Why swan? Id take others out before swan