Started by Toga, September 16, 2012, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 10, 2013, 04:15:20 PM
LOL, it looks like Daisy is ignoring Bucks and checking out FF's DP. ;D
hahaha i'd be doing the same

Mr.Craig

AFL Fantasy  ‏@AFLFantasyDT_SC 

INJURY UPDATE: Nathan Buckley has said Dale Thomas is about 3 weeks away from resuming full training. #AFLFantasy #Supercoach

Justin Bieber

Football Factory

Pies coach Nathan Buckley unsure if Dale Thomas will be fit for Round 1 of AFL season

COLLINGWOOD midfielder Dale Thomas is unlikely to play a major role in the Pies NAB Cup campaign as he recovers from ankle surgery

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/pies-coach-nasthan-buckley-unsure-if-dale-thomas-will-be-fit-for-round-1-of-afl-season/story-fnex616o-1226555110920

henry

Yep definitely not starting but could be an upgrade target.  However I remember another Collingwood "forward" who was not fully fit heading in round 1 last year and missed the first couple of games but then dominated for the rest of the year  :P

Football Factory

Quote from: henry on January 16, 2013, 10:20:55 PM
Yep definitely not starting but could be an upgrade target.  However I remember another Collingwood "forward" who was not fully fit heading in round 1 last year and missed the first couple of games but then dominated for the rest of the year  :P
Definitely want Daisy in my team .. upgrade target for me

Adamant

He was locked for me, but his ankle will definitely hamper his scoring early - upgrade target for sure.

Keeper27

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 17, 2013, 09:12:38 PM
He was locked for me, but his ankle will definitely hamper his scoring early - upgrade target for sure.

Was close between Daisy and Robbo as it was, this makes it easy lol 8)

Mr.Craig

“The ankle’s getting there, it’s been a bit of a long process, but I think it’s standard for that and hopefully in the next couple weeks [I'll] get out there and join the boys in full training,” Thomas said.

The 25-year-old wouldn't commit to being available for round one, but said he’s a better than 50 percent chance of taking to the field against North Melbourne on Easter Sunday.   

“I’d like to think I’d be more confident than that, I’m not sure what the physio’s would say or the coach, but certainly at this stage I’ll be aiming for round one.

“It really is a week by week proposition at the moment."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-26/thomas-pies-delay-talks

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on January 18, 2013, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 17, 2013, 09:12:38 PM

Was close between Daisy and Robbo as it was, this makes it easy lol 8)

Haha that's true. I had Robbo locked all along anyway though. :P

Football Factory

At the minute I don’t think they’d be too keen to talk contracts and I don’t know if I would be either with a bung foot and obviously coming off not a great season,” Thomas said in Sydney on Saturday.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-01-26/thomas-pies-delay-talks

Grazz

Saw some footage of him the other day, out of the moon boot but still has a recognisable limp. Upgrade target for certain and with a bit of luck cheaper than what he's listed at right now, could be slowly reintorduced ie a vest or limited game time etc leading to a price drop, once fit i think he's a must have up fwd for us.

nostradamus

Windigo

Been hanging out with Hewitt a lot...At least Lleyton can relate to the foot injury.  :P