Main Menu

Just noticed I'm a little bit famous.

Started by LaHug, September 16, 2012, 03:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Bit slow to notice but managed to get my single tweet from the Hawthorn vs. Collingwood game make it onto the AFL website's "From the outer"

Sadly, this did not result in a huge increase in follower numbers... :/

Spinking

Keep chipping away LH. Your tweets are quality and I have recommended it to several others.

Good work on getting onto From The Outer!

Justin Bieber

Hawka

elephants

LaHug

Thanks for all the kind words, gang!

Might have to keep tweeting during the finals. Been away from the computer too much this weekend. It's like I have a life or something... pfft! ::)

tbagrocks

Great work pays of :D

I remember one of my posts on the world game made the heading column on the sbs show the world game ;D

LaHug

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 16, 2012, 04:48:18 PM

I remember one of my posts on the world game made the heading column on the sbs show the world game ;D
Nice one. If any of you have seen The Riff before (show on Channel [V]), I had a tweet mentioned where they actually said my name on the show as well. That was with my non-DT Twitter account which I don't actually use any more...

Master Q

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on September 17, 2012, 07:44:59 PM
What is "From The Outer"?
An article that mentions tweets from throughout the games that talk about "the big moments".

Cicjose

that happened to me as well.... still have the screenshot

elephants

Quote from: Cicjose on September 17, 2012, 08:12:37 PM

Pics or it didn't happen :P

meow meow

I think your definition of famous is a bit loose. Everyone gets their comments posted on various things. Even abusive messages.

Quote from: meow meow on March 30, 2012, 06:42:09 PM
The dudes on Superfooty always reply to my stupid questions like "lamb cutlets vs Ravioli for dinner?" and now they are even putting up with my abuse.

Cicjose

Quote from: elephants on September 20, 2012, 01:05:35 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on September 17, 2012, 08:12:37 PM

Pics or it didn't happen :P

RiOtChEsS

i got a mad influx after Tony Stark retweeted me :P