Main Menu

Nightmares

Started by Nails, September 16, 2012, 01:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Just wondering if anyone else here has DT/SC/SportsBet/VS nightmares?

Last night I had one...

Well this year I finished outside 10K in DT after finishing top 1,700 in 2011... Therefore I've got 2013 marked down as my redemption year where I'll finally win the car.

However, in my nightmare last night, it was like rd 2-3 of the 2013 season... And I had just realised I hadn't adjusted my side from pre-season planning and I had spuds like Andrew Strijk still in my team! I only had him in there because I was using him to say 'well if I have a cheap spud here, I can fit an extra gun here'

So yeah, I had a few cheap duds to help my team, then by rd 2-3 I realised they were still IN MY TEAM!!!! Therefore I had ruined my chances of being good for the whole DT year :'( Strijk wasn't the only spud, there was a couple others, but I forgot who :(

So yeah, spud nightmare :(

Anyone else had fantasy footy dreams?

Ziplock

yeah- I had one where I ended up being ranked no.1 at the start of the last round, but then finished 3rd by just 2 points overall by the end of the round- and then I realised I'd left Ablett on the bench and had a midfield doughnut :(

Windigo

Had a dream  nightmare Jack Redden got injured just after lockout for Round one.  :-[

BB67th

Last year I had a dream the night before DT was opened and we could make our first teams. I dreamt that everyones prices were so high that we could only afford to somehow have 6 Lenny Hayes as our starting midfield. Not sure how that makes sense but in the dream it just did.

BratPack

I had a nightmare where I came second in Dream Team and Supercoach....To DazBurg.....because he picked the ruckman that dare not speak it's name for the final round.

Justin Bieber

I had a few dreams early in the year when I was competetive for the first 4 rounds.

nas

Quote from: BratPack on September 16, 2012, 03:20:30 PM
I had a nightmare where I came second in Dream Team and Supercoach....To DazBurg.....because he picked the ruckman that dare not speak it's name for the final round.

No probs there H MAC

Adamant

I had a dream that I started the DT year with Rockliff....oh wait.

Jukes

I had a dream that Stants smashed out a 193 and broke the dt record...oh wait that was real, it did happen!

193!!!

Fireballz

Quote from: Jukes on September 16, 2012, 08:20:21 PM
I had a dream that Stants smashed out a 193 and broke the dt record...oh wait that was real, it did happen!

193!!!
The nightmare came in the second half of the year...

Jukes

Quote from: Fireballz on September 16, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 16, 2012, 08:20:21 PM

193!!!
The nightmare came in the second half of the year...

While he was on my bench :P

Grazz

Quote from: Adamant on September 16, 2012, 06:21:09 PM
I had a dream that I started the DT year with Rockliff....oh wait.

haha me to now thats wierd. ::)

BratPack

Quote from: naste on September 16, 2012, 05:57:28 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 16, 2012, 03:20:30 PM

No probs there H MAC

YOU MENTIONED HIS NAME!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ziplock

Woke up in the middle of the night with approximately this running through my head

'Geelong player Jackson Thurlow has received a 3 week club suspension for failing to follow club protocol. Not many details are known, although team mate Matthew Stokes  is reported to have said it's 'very serious'. Rumours are that Thurlow is homeless. More to come.'

went to the nearest computer in my dazed state and, dw guys, Thurlow is not homeless.

:S

AFEV

I know Jackson, and can confirm that he is in fact homemore.

No really though, his host family has a lovely little box...