2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Cam Pedersen

Started by roo boys!, September 16, 2012, 10:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellogscrunchynut

One of my forgotten rookies of 2011 could be very handy.

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on September 29, 2012, 01:33:59 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 27, 2012, 11:00:28 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on September 27, 2012, 10:57:04 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 27, 2012, 10:51:06 AM
is there any talk of him going to another club?
would be more keen on him if he was
Yep Collingwood and Melbourne seem to be the leading players at the moment.
jeez melbourne are chasing everyone
There losing a lot of players as well. Cook, Gysberts, Jurrah and Rivers all look like leaving
yeh they'll be screwed if they don't land some decent players

roo boys!

It seems more and more likely that HMac may be heading to Geelong and we won't trade both HMac and Pedo that's for sure.

quinny88

Quote from: roo boys! on October 02, 2012, 09:57:34 AM
It seems more and more likely that HMac may be heading to Geelong and we won't trade both HMac and Pedo that's for sure.

Hmac > Geelong has to put both he and Goldstein back in everyones ruck calculations surely

Adamant

Quote from: quinny88 on October 02, 2012, 02:41:38 PM

Hmac > Geelong has to put both he and Goldstein back in everyones ruck calculations surely
Goldy definitely on my radar!

AFEV

Quote from: quinny88 on October 02, 2012, 02:41:38 PM

It'd definitely put Goldstein on my radar. Still not entirely sold on Pedo but definitely happy for him to prove me wrong this preseason.

Capper

Quote from: tabs on September 28, 2012, 03:43:32 AM
only worth a look if he find another team, but still if he cant start for the Roos who can he start with
With HMAC now leaving i think that Cam may have a spot in the Roos lineup and might be orth looking at to help out Goldy. That is unless Daw gets a game instead of him

roo boys!

Quote from: tabs on October 04, 2012, 03:21:56 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 28, 2012, 03:43:32 AM
only worth a look if he find another team, but still if he cant start for the Roos who can he start with
With HMAC now leaving i think that Cam may have a spot in the Roos lineup and might be orth looking at to help out Goldy. That is unless Daw gets a game instead of him
Pedo is a fair way ahead of Daw at this stage.

Jroo

If Pedersen does end up going to the Dees, then he is worth looking at.

Hagebear

Yeh will have a good look at him if he goes elsewhere. Absolutely dominated in the VFL last year but Scott just refused to play him. Could be a bit more to it I reckon.

Shihan7

Wasnt keen on him at the start, but probably worth a look depending on where he goes.

roti

Definitely worth a look now at melbourne.

If he plays a full season and goes up to that 84 average, at 190k what a bargain.

Adamant

Currently sitting in my side at D6, hoping for a 75+ average!

Jroo

Quote from: Adamant on November 10, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
Currently sitting in my side at D6, hoping for a 75+ average!
Well he did average 84 back in 2011!

The_Captain