Standard Deviation: 21.1013

Starting Price: 232,600

Low Price: 232,600

High Price: 434,800

Fanplanner Price: 424,400

Position: M

Misc: -

Thoughts

A clear breakout season for Jetta, almost doubling his 2011 average and cementing his place as one of the premier outside players at the Swans.
Despite his spectacular season, he failed to average over 80 and is now solely a midfielder. How much improvement does he have left in him? I think he has enough to take another substantial step forward some time in the future, but after the leap he took this year I'm left feeling like he could stagnate in 2013.

Is it truly worth the risk to shell out 400k+ for a player that might generate scores no better than a rookie? Judgement call, but I'd say no. The risk is too great when you consider the midfield depth in this years crop of draftees.

Verdict

A solid no for me on this one, just doesn't accumulate enough of the ball to be considered, if he could up his intake to 20 disposals a game - that could be enough to get him over the tiple digit mark. But I still think the risk to payoff ratio is way off on this one.

Prediction

I do think he'll stagnate in 2013 - 83.

Boomz

You would think he'll be a forward or at least MPP considering he's kicked 40+ goals... Still unlikely he'll make my team.

roo boys!

Nah I'm steering clear of Jetta, very exciting player to watch but like you said just doesn't get enough of the ball.

Adamant

Quote from: roo boys! on September 16, 2012, 09:44:42 AM
Nah I'm steering clear of Jetta, very exciting player to watch but like you said just doesn't get enough of the ball.
+1

Shihan7

Torress

would be a ballsy pick.

to be honest i would kind of understand if someone did start this guy. i'd prefer a more inside game as a starter pick for consistency tho

Hagebear

Yeh agree with the mob. Will never average enough to be a top 10 forward.

Ricochet

especially a no if he's a pure mid.
other options are well a head of him

Babylove

What are people's thoughts now that he is a dpp?

Adamant

GM

SydneyRox

Fantastic year, but I cant see the next step coming from Lewis in fantasy terms this year. His size means he is still an impact player, plays on the outside and as such, things like tackles and contested possessions, which are keys for big SC scores he misses out on.

Capper

he is now a Fwd/Mid and his starting price in 2013 is $427,300

reesbr