Main Menu

Collingwood v Sydney

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Quote from: ossie85 on September 21, 2012, 12:01:54 PM
Quote from: stew42 on September 21, 2012, 11:25:50 AM
Well, today is the day. Let the less bogan team win!!!

No fair stew42, you shouldn't snipe other teams without listing your own! Profile has you as 'unlisted' lol
Ya think? Lol

Oh, and as my profile pic suggests, we scream in the faces of bogans. Be prepared.

stew42

Oh, shower, it actually is unlisted...  :-[

Cruiseon

If you are unlisted in these parts we traditionally assume you support Carlton and show the equivalent amount of love.  >:(

Os, you all fired up! There will be no lack of Pies up there I reckon, could be a 70:30 crowd ! ! !

Colliwobblers

Pies will have at least 50% i reckon - best supporters in the league :) GO PIES!

Cruiseon

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 21, 2012, 02:33:04 PM
Pies will have at least 50% i reckon - best supporters in the league :) GO PIES!

It will certainly sound like 50% at the very least.

I seriously think the away support is a factor in our amazing on the road record. The home team comes out and thinks, 'hang on, something is a bit different today' & so do the home supporters.  :o

Go Pies!

Colliwobblers

Yeah and they dare not complain, the clubs all look forward to home games Vs the Pies, it's the biggest take for them all season!

I know first hand the Gabba crowd triples for a Pies game. Might be more even when the Lions are winning again but as it is now it's just like a home game for the Pies but with a smaller crowd.

Cruiseon

I feel a bit naked not being at a Pies Prelim.

Os if you are in range and at the ground, please set the scene & conditions. Then yell yourself horse!

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 21, 2012, 03:36:52 PM
Yeah and they dare not complain, the clubs all look forward to home games Vs the Pies, it's the biggest take for them all season!

I know first hand the Gabba crowd triples for a Pies game. Might be more even when the Lions are winning again but as it is now it's just like a home game for the Pies but with a smaller crowd.
Agree Collie - even when we were at our peak and crowds were nudging 40k when we played Pies I still reckon it was roughly 50/50, Really enjoy these games against Pies with the atmosphere. Pies again were our biggest crowd this year.

Jay

Nick Smith kicked that goal. To not even go to a review is flowering ridiculous!!!

McRooster

In a Tadgh Kenelly accent ' Whale oil beef hooked' - bad luck Pies.

Kudos to the club and Nathan in particular, for their handling of this weeks events.

Premium indeed.

*was that Chris Tarrants last game?

Cruiseon

I'm proud of the boys & the Club. Beaten by a better & fresher side, it was unfortunate we couldn't put any scoreboard pressure on.

However this group should hold their heads up high, they have had to deal with more than we can imagine, as supporters I think we should congratulate the players and the coach.

Good luck & congrats to the Swans, I wish them all the best.

(* and McRoost that's it for Tarrant, but probably worthy of another thread)

tbagrocks

My Chumps

Glad you guys finally let us a win after 7 years  ;D

Hagebear

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 21, 2012, 11:49:00 PM

I'm proud of the boys & the Club. Beaten by a better & fresher side, it was unfortunate we couldn't put any scoreboard pressure on.

However this group should hold their heads up high, they have had to deal with more than we can imagine, as supporters I think we should congratulate the players and the coach.

Good luck & congrats to the Swans, I wish them all the best.

(* and McRoost that's it for Tarrant, but probably worthy of another thread)

+1 Well said cruiseon. Have grown up hating the Pies but they've handled themselves terrifically the last couple of weeks, and all year really with everything that has happened. A lot of respect to u guys.

My Chumps