Main Menu

Collingwood v Sydney

Started by McRooster, September 15, 2012, 11:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Has Joffa got the jacket on too early? Joffa Pumping Up The Pie Faithful

*Yes this was five years ago, but can they this week?

Who will replace Dawes?

The top four is the top four for a reason.

JBs-Hawks

Jolly feeling for his groin late in the game

tbagrocks

so how bs is it they have to play a t the stadium where the pies seem to always win? should be at the home ground SCG, pies play at stadium Australia as much as the Swans ::) no real advantage at all ::) fu Demetriou

McRooster

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2012, 11:36:36 PM
so how bs is it they have to play a t the stadium where the pies seem to always win? should be at the home ground SCG, pies play at stadium Australia as much as the Swans ::) no real advantage at all ::) fu Demetriou
have you watched a match recently at the SCG tbag? It's under development and could not possibly get the gate take (or have the Televised impact) that a crowd at ANZ would have.

It sucks, but so do Collingwood  ;)

tbagrocks

:-[ oh well

so assuming the Crows somehow manage to actually lose next week, which of these two has a better chance of beating those smug Hawks?

Cruiseon

Seems to be a lot of Adelaide fans in here talking about next week.  ???

I've just got back from the game (after a refreshing victory ale) & I'd like to keep the focus on what a great win it was tonight! Cox & NicNat were completely outplayed, Kennedy & Lynch were thrashed & the likes of Reid, Pendles & Johnson were outstanding. We'll worry about the wounded in a few days but it was a great tribute to John McCarthy tonight after Sorrento, his home club, won their flag earlier in the day by 2 points.

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 16, 2012, 12:35:09 AM
Seems to be a lot of Adelaide fans in here talking about next week.  ???
Hasn't been many Pies fans in here this season  ;)

Great game by Reid  8)

Brother v Brother next week will be a highlight.

Cruiseon

Barring injury there will be a Reid & Shaw in the Grand Final for the third year in a row.

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on September 16, 2012, 12:58:25 AM

Barring injury there will be a Reid & Shaw in the Grand Final for the third year in a row.
Didn't you watch Friday night's game Cruise - sam Shaw came off with a hamstring, no chance of playing in the GF  ;)

JBs-Hawks

nas

Quote from: McRooster on September 16, 2012, 01:01:45 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on September 16, 2012, 12:58:25 AM

Didn't you watch Friday night's game Cruise - sam Shaw came off with a hamstring, no chance of playing in the GF  ;)

Think was said with tongue in cheek

ossie85

Last time the Swans beat the Pies was in 2005. The Swans won the flag that year....

12 in a row for the Pies over the Swans?

I WILL BE THERE (assuming I manage to get a ticket)! My first Collingwood final, though am not feeling overall confident, there's no reason based on last night that the Pies can't win.

Pies have a better record at ANZ than Sydney do....

Spite

I will also be there, assuming I get a ticket tomorrow. The time is now pies.

tbagrocks

You will get tickets ;) a massive Stadium in a rugby state :o

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 16, 2012, 02:51:49 PM
You will get tickets ;) a massive Stadium in a rugby state :o

Reckon so, but Pies fans are crazy.

Went to the Swans v Roos Final a few years ago at ANZ, less than 20 thousand showed up, was pathetic!