Main Menu

Who Should We Target?

Started by Torpedo10, September 15, 2012, 10:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 16, 2012, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2012, 12:18:13 AM
Yea something like that
:-\ That is unfair. But I don't understand how he played 200 games for Crows and Bryce didn't go to Crows via F/S rule. who did he play the other games for?
He never played for the Crows. He only ever played for Glenelg in the SANFL, but when the Crows entered the AFL he had only played 197 games for them so Bryce was not eligible for the father son rule. Which was just stupid since Victorian clubs only needed their dad to have played 100 games not 200. And for West Coast and Freo they only need to have played 150 games in the WAFL. So why did they have to play 200 in the SANFL? Makes no sense at all!!

McRooster

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2012, 11:11:37 PM
SA forwards Sam Mayes or Menzels brother Troy with your first pick, or a tough midfielder or three
looks like he did a knee today in the SANFL Qualifying final  :'(

He heard it 'pop' and was emotional on the sidelines afterward. Scans will reveal the true extent, but given family history and it happening this deep in the season I can't see any team taking him on.

AFEV

Quote from: McRooster on September 16, 2012, 11:07:11 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 15, 2012, 11:11:37 PM
SA forwards Sam Mayes or Menzels brother Troy with your first pick, or a tough midfielder or three
looks like he did a knee today in the SANFL Qualifying final  :'(

He heard it 'pop' and was emotional on the sidelines afterward. Scans will reveal the true extent, but given family history and it happening this deep in the season I can't see any team taking him on.
If that's true that means 2 knees for him, as well as other niggling injures before he even gets his shot at the big time. Such a shame, immensely talented player.

Justin Bieber

How is it stupid to take one of the best players to come from TAC cup? Any ther club would love to take him, but Essendon get priority,

Ziplock

he'll still probably get drafted, just at a significantly lower pick.

Football Factory

I reckon we should give Ben Speight a second chance after North delisted him ...third round, pick 55 ?

13Brummy

An inside mid with our pick in the 30s

AFEV

Tom Gillies.

Definitely think there's a spot for him at the club. Could play on the second or third tall and take some pressure off Pears/Hooker.

JBs-Hawks

Isn't that what Myers is for?

AFEV

tbagrocks

Quote from: Sid on October 30, 2012, 08:16:48 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 30, 2012, 07:42:05 PM
Myers is an inside mid..?
Has been at half forward and is a great user of the footy.

JBs-Hawks

Swear I see him playing back? He's 191 cm.

tbagrocks

I think he was mostly hf at North but he could be very versatile.

AFEV

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 30, 2012, 08:28:28 PM

Swear I see him playing back? He's 191 cm.
Jobe is 190cm. :P

He did play down back but has since developed into an inside midfielder.

Ziplock