2013 Player Profile: Jasper Pittard

Started by KoopKicka, September 15, 2012, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Sorry for not posting any recently boys, been VERY busy:P Requested by Footy_Boiz

Jasper Pittard - Port Adelaide Power

Position - D

Price: 101,600

2011 Games: 13

2012 Games: 1

2011 Average: 56 (65 w/o sub)

2012 Average: 9

Summary: Jasper is a rebounding defender who was taken at pick 16 in the 2009 Nat Draft but didnt debut until Round 1 2011, he definitely is i Ports best 22 when fit, but freak injuries have plagued hs short career, but next year is his third, breakout anyone?

Verdict: Plays in a very DT friendly role and for that price, he is a lock with a full preseason.

Koops Predicted average: 75

Noz

If fully fit will be pushing for our best 21 if not there already has shown plenty of promise in the games he has played over the last 3 years, Injuries have gotten the better of him but if he can overcome then he will be a bargain pick up at basement price. He average 18 disposals in the Under/18s. Kicking efficiency is good and he can provide plenty of run along with Hartlett across our half back line. Will be close to a lock if a full pre season hits

*Posted the same in the SC bio on him*

KoopKicka

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 06:24:04 PM
If fully fit will be pushing for our best 21 if not there already has shown plenty of promise in the games he has played over the last 3 years, Injuries have gotten the better of him but if he can overcome then he will be a bargain pick up at basement price. He average 18 disposals in the Under/18s. Kicking efficiency is good and he can provide plenty of run along with Hartlett across our half back line. Will be close to a lock if a full pre season hits

Haha sorry Noz ;)

elephants

Currently locked for me. A steal at that price!

Noz

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 15, 2012, 06:26:57 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 06:24:04 PM

Haha sorry Noz ;)

Haha i was just too lazy to write something new  :P

Adamant

Footy_Boiz

Cheers for that Koop, have him locked atm and wanted to see what others thought, cheers

Ricochet

at that price i'll definitely be starting him
if fully fit he'll play every game

Torpedo10

Hate to say this but really doubt he'll be 100k.  :-\

Noz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2012, 09:56:15 PM
I agree maybe just under 200k or between 175-200k

Torpedo10

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 09:58:38 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2012, 09:56:15 PM
I agree maybe just under 200k or between 175-200k
I reckon 200-230k

Noz

Started the year at 275k will receive a discounted price of maybe 15% will drop down to 234k so you might around the money. Or maybe he receives a 20% discount from having played 14 games in 2 seasons which will see him down to 220k

Malakia

If He is under or around 200k he will be a good buy. Speaking from and S.A point of view he is highly rated as a player and will be in ports 22 if fit so at that  price will be worth it

henry

Yeah if rookie priced locked, otherwise will probably stay away due to injury history  ???

Hagebear

Yea would need to be rookie priced to get a look-in in my team.