Mr.Craig's Rookie Spotlight

Started by Mr.Craig, September 15, 2012, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Yeah, Lukey Dunstan's name hasn't been mentioned too much of late, he could slip a little bit. Maybe mid-late first round?  ???

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on September 15, 2013, 02:37:51 PM
Yeah, Lukey Dunstan's name hasn't been mentioned too much of late, he could slip a little bit. Maybe mid-late first round?  ???

Maybe. Anything after about Pick 14 would be a steal I think.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 02:47:42 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 15, 2013, 02:37:51 PM

Maybe. Anything after about Pick 14 would be a steal I think.
After Brodie Grundy went at 18, anything can happen.

roti

wondering your guys early thoughts on which of these guys are likely to figure in our teams next year, who are the ready to go blokes

Martin, Hogan, Crouch, Sheed, Dunstan, McDonald, Lennon, Billings?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: roti on September 15, 2013, 03:29:17 PM
wondering your guys early thoughts on which of these guys are likely to figure in our teams next year, who are the ready to go blokes

Most, if not all of them will be in our teams at some stage during the year. Too early to say who will be there Round 1 but a few of them should be.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 03:50:56 PM

Most, if not all of them will be in our teams at some stage during the year. Too early to say who will be there Round 1 but a few of them should be.
I think you'll find a bit of it will depend on who goes where as well.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on September 15, 2013, 03:53:30 PM

Well, we know three already. :P

Price will certainly be a factor too. Lennon and Billings in particular might not be as appealing if you have to shell out 160k+ for them.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 04:05:14 PM

Price will certainly be a factor too. Lennon and Billings in particular might not be as appealing if you have to shell out 160k+ for them.
That we do.  ;)

There might be a few that are worth the extra little bit though? Schaz maybe?

Colliwobblers

not a doubt in the world with a full preseason and named round 1 I'll be starting martin, hogan, dunstan

the rest will need to wait and see,,,

Mr.Craig

All this talk is making me want to start the new thread earlier.

roti

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

please do  ;D

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

That might please a few!  ;)

roti

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 15, 2013, 04:05:14 PM

played footy with lennon last few years so hes about 99% locked, can't not have him!

Mr.Craig

Ok lads, I was waiting until the finals were finished in the TAC/local leagues but a few guys have finished their seasons already so I guess I could put some profiles up.

This has been a fun thread. Bloody hard work, but fun. Thanks to everyone who has contributed. :)

I'll start the new one in the next hour or two.

Colliwobblers

looks that way roti, i still have some homework to do, major factor i guess is who goes where as this will determine game time and who we start with.

as good as many are they have players just as good drafted a year ago at the clubs they may go to, and or clubs with more senior lists harder to break into early.

macrae at the dogs

viney/toumpas at the dees

tyson yet to get a run at it at gws

martin ahead on anyone new at the GCS

anderson at the hawks

kennedy at the pies

i could go on....

sure looking fwd to the new thread tho :)  fantasy footballers new best friend = Mr.Craig