Jack Billings - 113
Marcus Bontempelli - 113
Josh Kelly - 131
Michael Gibbons - 117
Ben Lennon - 123
Lewis Taylor - 127
James Tsitas - 135

Mr.Craig

Took me ages but the profiles for Billings, Lennon and McDonald are now done. :)

Hopefully I can get another dozen or so in the can before I open up the new thread.

Nige

Very keen to see these profiles Craigy.  8)

Mr.Craig

The 2014 Rookie thread will be launched on September 24th.

its me lads

Thanks for this Thread this year MC. Has been very good!  :)

Ricochet

Yep cheers to you MC. You've done a mountain of work all year, much appreciated

Vinny

Not a DT player but jump on here to see the latest on the young blokes. Well done MC, been awesome! Looking forward to the profiles.

Toga

Yeah cheers MC, top stuff this year. Can't wait to see what you've got to say about next year's youngsters! :)

Vinny

Quote from: Toga on September 03, 2013, 08:31:13 PM
Yeah cheers MC, top stuff this year. Can't wait to see what you've got to say about next year's youngsters! :)

Yes excited! Can't wait to see that beautiful profile of Tom Boyd listed as a Carlton player ;)

Mr.Craig

Thanks guys. :)

Quote from: vinny on September 03, 2013, 08:32:57 PM
Yes excited! Can't wait to see that beautiful profile of Tom Boyd listed as a Carlton player ;)

:P

Football Factory

Looking forward to the new thread MC    8)    :)

Mr.Craig

A real lack of YouTube videos for rookies so far this year. :(

I'm hoping in the next few weeks some highlight packages from the Champs and state leagues will be uploaded so I can add them to the profiles.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 09, 2013, 11:09:17 PM
A real lack of YouTube videos for rookies so far this year. :(

I'm hoping in the next few weeks some highlight packages from the Champs and state leagues will be uploaded so I can add them to the profiles.
Hoping the U18s come back on fox footy reply! Only showed the last two rounds for some odd reason and only taped the last round, which SA won ;D  but didn't see enough of the kids! Waiting for the replays of these games! Probably after the finals now

Mr.Craig

Nige