Mr.Craig's Rookie Spotlight

Started by Mr.Craig, September 15, 2012, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Mr.Craig

Well, there you go. Wilson, Hartigan and Richards all named. Xav might be relegated to emergency again though. :-\

its me lads

Grigg dropped  :(

Also good to see Hartigan getting a game. What can you tell me about him MC? More mobile than the truck?

Good to see Grundy playing, before teams I traded in McBean for Blicavs, mainly because of his FWD/RUCK dpp but now that Grundys getting a game do you reckon I might as well grab him instead?

Toga

I think I'll downgrade Nic Nat to Grundy...

LaHug

Hey MC. What can you tell me about Adam Carter?

Vinny

If Grundy plays well - Two weeks from now Witts > Grundy.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: its me lads on July 25, 2013, 07:04:12 PM
Grigg dropped  :(

Also good to see Hartigan getting a game. What can you tell me about him MC? More mobile than the truck?

Good to see Grundy playing, before teams I traded in McBean for Blicavs, mainly because of his FWD/RUCK dpp but now that Grundys getting a game do you reckon I might as well grab him instead?

Kyle missed out on being drafted a few years ago but he's always been highly rated. Was named in the best for Werribee during finals in both 2011 and 2012 so he can handle himself in big games.

Named in the best for 7/14 games this year for South which is an achievement for a KPP back and has scored 6, 43, 94, 20, 50, 83, 42, 58, 63, 101, 87, 52, 60 and 68 (Ave: 59.07)

Quote from: LaHug on July 25, 2013, 07:21:43 PM

Big fan! Seems like a really good kid. Captained WA's Under 18 team last year and aside from a game a few weeks back where he only had four touches (niggle?), he has been up around 17-19 disposal mark in recent WAFL games. Has certainly earned the right to hold his spot for the Eagles. With their finals hopes pretty much shot he is exactly the type of kid they should be developing.

its me lads

Cheers MC, sort of scores you expect from a young KPD. Will be good to see him have a run.

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 25, 2013, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 25, 2013, 07:21:43 PM

Big fan! Seems like a really good kid. Captained WA's Under 18 team last year and aside from a game a few weeks back where he only had four touches (niggle?), he has been up around 17-19 disposal mark in recent WAFL games. Has certainly earned the right to hold his spot for the Eagles. With their finals hopes pretty much shot he is exactly the type of kid they should be developing.
Probably going to bring him in this week then. Can finally drop Hitchcock (unfortunately, it earns me almost no cash). Hopefully he keeps his spot for a while and makes some cash that I'll need for the DT Finals CARNAGE.

Mr Micah

Hey Mr Craig, Do you think it's worth bringing in Daniher this week?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Mr Micah on July 26, 2013, 07:44:06 AM
Hey Mr Craig, Do you think it's worth bringing in Daniher this week?

Depends on your situation obviously.

Very hard to gauge if he'll stay in the side or not, they could well be trying to go tall this week to stretch Hawthorn and when Crameri returns Daniher might get the flick. Personally I don't think it's worth it.

Spanner221

Hey Craig do you think that its worth going Hrovat to Adam Carter?

It says Hrovat was dropped due to soreness, but it seems likely he'll play out the year. That being said Carter is matching/beating Hrovat's scores so I'm not sure.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Spanner221 on July 26, 2013, 01:38:28 PM

It says Hrovat was dropped due to soreness, but it seems likely he'll play out the year. That being said Carter is matching/beating Hrovat's scores so I'm not sure.

Hrovat is probably only going to put on another 20-25k so in that respect you might aswell go for Carter but if you really need the bench cover going forward then I'd stick with Hrovat.

Spanner221

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 26, 2013, 01:52:48 PM
Quote from: Spanner221 on July 26, 2013, 01:38:28 PM

Hrovat is probably only going to put on another 20-25k so in that respect you might aswell go for Carter but if you really need the bench cover going forward then I'd stick with Hrovat.

Thanks, gave you a cheer.

Think I'm going to follow that advice and hope that Duffman plays himself into form.

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on July 25, 2013, 07:14:06 PM
I think I'll downgrade Nic Nat to Grundy...

I'm thinking this now aswell...