Mr.Craig's Rookie Spotlight

Started by Mr.Craig, September 15, 2012, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on May 22, 2013, 10:47:53 PM
Was good as a youngster, hasn't reached full potential yet but he does his job, takes heat off of Jroo... That's why he's important to the team structure... Much like a Tippett to Tex scenario imo. ;)

Oh i see.  :)

Although lets not talk of tippet  >:(.... ::)

specky92

Would love to see Hurley go CHB and then A forward line of Gumby, Ryder, Daniher, Crameri, Winderlich and Davey

Toga

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 22, 2013, 04:13:39 PM
I've spent the last couple of hours compiling DT stats for this year's likely draft picks. From a fantasy perspective it's very exciting to see so many players averaging over 90 DT.

Craigy, can I ask where you get the stats for these blokes from? :)

Mr.Craig

And make myself redundant? Are you kidding me!!?  :P

You can find all the stats for TAC/VFL players at Sportingpulse and through the WAFL or SANFL sites for players in those states. NEAFL and Tassie stats are not published online unfortunately.

specky92

Any news on how Jackson Paine is travelling?

Toga

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 23, 2013, 12:05:04 PM
And make myself redundant? Are you kidding me!!?  :P

You can find all the stats for TAC/VFL players at Sportingpulse and through the WAFL or SANFL sites for players in those states. NEAFL and Tassie stats are not published online unfortunately.

Haha no, not at all! ;)

I'll never be as up-to-date as you are with the rookies, but I'm very interested in this crop of youngsters (as they are in the same age group as me. :P

Mr.Craig

Quote from: specky92 on May 23, 2013, 12:14:30 PM

Very well, averaging 3 goals and 6.3 marks a game but it's just a question of if Collingwood are willing to play him in the same side as Cloke and Lynch.

specky92

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 23, 2013, 12:49:32 PM
Quote from: specky92 on May 23, 2013, 12:14:30 PM

Very well, averaging 3 goals and 6.3 marks a game but it's just a question of if Collingwood are willing to play him in the same side as Cloke and Lynch.
Awesome, thankyou very much,  ;D

Mr.Craig

Paige Cardona ‏@Paigeos_Hotpies 1m

Kyle Martin to be upgraded to Collingwood's senior list next week. Will get a solid month of footy against Brisbane, Melbourne, WBD & PA.

specky92

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 23, 2013, 06:08:03 PM

Kyle Martin to be upgraded to Collingwood's senior list next week. Will get a solid month of footy against Brisbane, Melbourne, WBD & PA.
Will he play 1s straight away though?

nostradamus

very good news indeed

Mr.Craig

Quote from: specky92 on May 23, 2013, 06:24:02 PM

Will he play 1s straight away though?

Wouldn't surprise me if he came in at the expense of Williams or Kennedy.

LaHug

Did you end up getting any news on Saunders? And, for the sake of a friend who got stuck with Frost (poor soul), any chance of him getting a game any time soon?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: LaHug on May 23, 2013, 09:38:57 PM
Did you end up getting any news on Saunders? And, for the sake of a friend who got stuck with Frost (poor soul), any chance of him getting a game any time soon?

Sorry, I've been meaning to PM you about Saunders. He had a ripping game on the weekend, was named in the best with 28 touches at 73% efficiency, 5 marks, 3 tackles (94 DT). Obviously wasn't enough to break into the team this week but he's No.1 emergency so not that far off...

Mr.Craig

As for Frost, he stuffed his knee up a couple of weeks ago and will be out for at least a month and a half.