Matt Crouch
Matt Scharenberg
Nathan Freeman
Tom Boyd
Toby Nankervis
Trent Dumont
William Hartung
Zak Jones

Obviously I still have a huge list of guys I plan to do so I'm certainly not struggling for names but if anyone is really keen on a particular player I'll try to push them up the order. ;)

Nige

Kade Kolodjashnij? He's likely to go higher than his brother I'm pretty sure.

Luke Dunstan is another name that springs to mind

Also James Tsitas and Christian Salem.

specky92

The one and only bendigo represent Isiaah Miller?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 06:23:37 PM
Kade Kolodjashnij? He's likely to go higher than his brother I'm pretty sure.

Luke Dunstan is another name that springs to mind

Also James Tsitas and Christian Salem.

LOL, sorry. That's meant to be Kade. ::) I like Tsitas for DT so I'll certainly have him done in the next couple of weeks. The same with Salem.

Quote from: specky92 on September 10, 2013, 06:26:02 PM
The one and only bendigo represent Isiaah Miller?

Getting close to doing him. Should be done before the new thread starts up. I'll probably post the big names first but I'll try to slip him in there early on. :)

specky92

Leeegeeeeend MC, this is the gods work, (not sure if reference):) :)

Nige

Haha all good. I'd like a look at Kade's brother, the one you got him mixed up with.  ;) Kade's probably first round potential, Jake maybe second or third? Another name that should go high and I see isn't on the list is Darcy Gardiner.

I was looking at a phantom draft on BigFooty, somebody has Dunstan going at 2 to Melbourne.  :o The same guy also has Dom Sheed sliding to the Tiges, I'd love that.  ;D

Another two names who I've heard should/could go first round are Cameron McCarthy and James Battersby (whose stocks have risen of late from what I know).

nrich102

Archie Smith? He's part of the Likns academy I think.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 06:36:07 PM
Haha all good. I'd like a look at Kade's brother, the one you got him mixed up with.  ;) Kade's probably first round potential, Jake maybe second or third? Another name that should go high and I see isn't on the list is Darcy Gardiner.

I was looking at a phantom draft on BigFooty, somebody has Dunstan going at 2 to Melbourne.  :o The same guy also has Dom Sheed sliding to the Tiges, I'd love that.  ;D

Another two names who I've heard should/could go first round are Cameron McCarthy and James Battersby (whose stocks have risen of late from what I know).

I have Dunstan at 12 currently.

Will be looking at those other guys at some point. Need to do some work on the mature age's too.

Quote from: nrich102 on September 10, 2013, 06:44:04 PM

Haven't heard him talked about too much. Always hard with those Queensland guys with no stats to refer to. I'll see what I can come up with.

Nige

I know I've probably requested enough, but two names that are probably worth throwing up and having a look at are Jay Kennedy-Harris (the notorious tweeter) and Jonno Marsh.

nrich102

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 10, 2013, 06:49:04 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 06:36:07 PM

I have Dunstan at 12 currently.

Will be looking at those other guys at some point. Need to do some work on the mature age's too.

Quote from: nrich102 on September 10, 2013, 06:44:04 PM

Haven't heard him talked about too much. Always hard with those Queensland guys with no stats to refer to. I'll see what I can come up with.
I think I was looking around the NEAFL website the other day, and I think I found some stats round by round, but forget where :(

Mr.Craig

It's going to be a long process. Hopefully I'll be all done by late December.

Nige

I'm sure it will be, happy to wait though. They're always good to read! Looking forward to it!  8)

Vinny

My friends school-mate - Mitch Honeychurch! 8)

Awesome work MC, takes a lot of effort to do these so credit to you. :)

Scrads

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Scrads on September 10, 2013, 10:57:18 PM
Kurt Heatherly please MC :)

Hadn't thought about Kurt. I'll throw him on the pile with everyone else.

Quote from: vinny on September 10, 2013, 08:52:39 PM
My friends school-mate - Mitch Honeychurch! 8)

Awesome work MC, takes a lot of effort to do these so credit to you. :)

I presume he got injured but those last two games he played...wow. :o

I predicted he'd go late second round but it'll be interesting to see how that pans out.