Mr.Craig's Rookie Spotlight

Started by Mr.Craig, September 15, 2012, 05:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Birthday - 18/11/93
195cm/88kg
Defender

Was playing full back in the NEAFL but they are trying to push him further up the ground. Named in the best for the grand final last year and also in one of his four games this year. He saw some action in the NAB, averaging 34 DT per game.

That's about all I've got for you.

Ricochet

Ok thanks mate. Named at CHB so thought he'd be a good chance to take a few grabs in defence and post some decent scores

Mr.Craig

Fantasy Freako ‏@FantasyFreako 28s

Only 1 game for Jesse Lonergan in the NEAFL before his debut. 21 disposals, 7 tackles and 2 goals - 114 #Supercoach and 100 #AFLFantasy pts.

LaHug

What do you think of Saunders this week, MC? Going to have to bring in a back rookie to avoid a donut and it's out of him and Vlastuin...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: LaHug on May 03, 2013, 03:07:14 PM
What do you think of Saunders this week, MC? Going to have to bring in a back rookie to avoid a donut and it's out of him and Vlastuin...

If Saunders doesn't get named sub tonight I'd go with him personally. Give Vlas one more week to prove himself before committing.

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2013, 03:11:34 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 03, 2013, 03:07:14 PM

If Saunders doesn't get named sub tonight I'd go with him personally. Give Vlas one more week to prove himself before committing.
Cool, thanks. That was my thought as well. I might not make it home in time from work for lockout so I'm gambling with Saunders that he won't be sub twice in a row... Wish me luck!

LaHug

MC, does Saunders have the JS Vlastuin has? Or at least good enough JS to last a few weeks and price rises?

Mr.Craig

This covers my position...

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 02, 2013, 11:45:44 PM
I'd want to see another game before putting my neck on the line. However if they both score 60-75 this week I'm almost certain I would pick Saunders.

St Kilda barely have any injuries to speak of and it's telling that they picked Saunders again despite Ray and Ledger having strong games in the VFL. To be honest I can't see a lot of difference between him and Vlas as far as JS and scoring go so I'd rather take the cheaper guy.

But like I said, performances/vests on the weekend may change that opinion.

LaHug

Ching_Blirrel

Any news on Viv Michie??? I've been waiting for this kid to play for 3 years now! Debut cant be far off, hes getting over 23 touches a game in the WAFL, averaging a goal a game to.

Brad Dick a possibility?

With Kozzie gorrrnne!!! Who's next in line? T.Lee still injured? How about Spencer White? Heard that name abit lately.

not many forward options to get.

nrich102

Quote from: Ching_Blirrel on May 07, 2013, 03:23:37 AM
Any news on Viv Michie??? I've been waiting for this kid to play for 3 years now! Debut cant be far off, hes getting over 23 touches a game in the WAFL, averaging a goal a game to.

Brad Dick a possibility?

With Kozzie gorrrnne!!! Who's next in line? T.Lee still injured? How about Spencer White? Heard that name abit lately.

Would think Tom Hickey

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Ching_Blirrel on May 07, 2013, 03:23:37 AM

Brad Dick a possibility?

Spencer has been doing reasonably well in the VFL, they might give him a chance. As Nrich said, Hickey is in calculations. Tom Lee may need a couple of good VFL performances before being considered again.

Dick has been kicking a few goals, but unless something happens to LeCras or Hill I'm not sure there's a place for him at the moment. Michie has been going alright, averaging 96.8 in the WAFL. I'd imagine he'll get his opportunity sometime in the next month or two.

Cicjose

Mr.Craig

Jackson Thurlow's scores in the VFL this season have been 73, 61, 69 and 89 (Ave: 73).

Ricochet