Name: Harley Bennell

Club: Gold Coast

Position: Midfield/Forward

2011 Games - 14

2011 Average - 67

2012 Games - 22

2012 Average - 85

2012 100s - 3 (128, 103, 156)

Summary: What a year the number 2 draft pick had improved on his 2011 average by a whopping 18 points, had 521 disposals and kicked 25 goals for the year and all signs of homesick was gone, Struggled to find consistency throughout 2012 though with 5 scores under 60 but also managed 9 scores of 90+ Bennell though may be more suited to Supercoach rather than Dream Team nearly reaching Supercoach premium status with a season average of 97.

The Facts: Bennell was ranked top 5 at the Gold Coast for Disposals, Goals and inside 50s amongst other stats, He also finished 2nd in the Gold Coast Best and Fariest.

Noz's Prediction: Will take a minor step forward to improve with a 85-90 average.

Noz's final words: Harley will continue to improve as will the rest of the Gold Coast side will benefit greatly when Swallow returns and the fact that most games he will go un tagged as clubs will look to tag a bloke by the name of Gary Ablett he will go big occasionally. More suited to Supercoach however, also may loose his DPP status. I may pass.

*Requested by Torpedo10*

Torpedo10

Looks very good, question is will ge breakout in 2013 or 2014.  :-\

Noz

I would have a closer look at 2014 maybe just a year behind.

Adamant

Torpedo10

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 04:50:33 PM
He scored well towards the end of 2012, He'd be risky this year but is it worth the risk?

Noz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2012, 05:22:43 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 04:50:33 PM
He scored well towards the end of 2012, He'd be risky this year but is it worth the risk?
High risk with a high reward has a high ceiling but still lacks in constancy clubs may look to tag Bennell ahead of Ablett and he could struggle with a hard tag on him, Has he had one yet?
If you do take the risk expect the odd poor score every now and then.

Noz

Shihan7

LaHug

Upgrade target in the forward line if he keeps DPP. Gives me a chance to have a better look at him. Remember, the Suns are very likely to improve next year and he'll probably improve with them. Whether or not he cops a hard tag is a good thing to look at. I'm actually hoping he doesn't break out net year but keeps DPP so I can get him in 2014. Hopefully he'll play a bit up forward in 2013 ;)

Hagebear

Can't see him keeping his DPP. Kid will be a star though. But not for me for a little while.

LaHug

Quote from: Hagebear on September 27, 2012, 10:22:06 PM
Can't see him keeping his DPP. Kid will be a star though. But not for me for a little while.
Neither... but if he does!!
I probably should've bolded/underlined/large texted my if...

Capper

Not for me next year. Will wait till maybe '14 or '15.

any idea on the likely price??

LaHug

$437,300 according to Fanplanner.
Fanplanner also has him as C/F DPP

Ziplock

in the mids I'd be picking swallow before him.

Windigo

Really considering him.

Stepped it up massively this year and who is to say he won't do it again.