2013 Player Profile: Todd Goldstein

Started by Noz, September 15, 2012, 04:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Shihan7

McEvoy v Goldy v NicNat for me. Really like Goldy for value...

Holz

Quote from: henry on October 04, 2012, 04:48:30 PM
Hmac wasn't playing when Goldy scored 60 or under (including a nonvested 22!) 4 times in the last 9 rounds which really puts me off him a bit. However I will definetly consider him over nicnat if hmac leaves as expected.

I put that as a combination of being sick towards the end of the season and running out of steam after being the sole ruck everyweek.

Ricochet

get on him boys, Hmac has just joined the Cats

Football Factory

M.Mac leaving for the cats has opened the Daw for Goldy to score big  ;)

Adamant

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 18, 2012, 06:44:38 PM
M.Mac leaving for the cats has opened the Daw for Goldy to score big  ;)
Haha nice.

Jukes

Goldy has to be a lock for next season now, which pretty much makes everybodies' starting rucks Goldy and Leuey haha.

Without HMac reckon he could average 100-103, at least 95 and can easily see him as the highest averaging ruckman in the league for 2013. Got a little discount from the other premos, too.

Windigo

T.G is really firming for a place in many sides now. But I'd still like to see NAB form because even when H-Mac wasn't playing he wasn't absolutely dominating.  :-\

Sweetness

Quote from: Jukes on October 18, 2012, 08:04:13 PM
Goldy has to be a lock for next season now, which pretty much makes everybodies' starting rucks Goldy and Leuey haha.

Without HMac reckon he could average 100-103, at least 95 and can easily see him as the highest averaging ruckman in the league for 2013. Got a little discount from the other premos, too.

I would almost agree here. (It's my starting combo at the moment)

Food for thought though: The AFL introduced the new "no wrestling before the ball is bounced" rule for rucks for next year. This effectively means whoever can jump higher will win the hitout.

Surely no-one can out-jump Nic-Nat...
For me it's a decision between Goldy and Nic-Nat now.

Justin Bieber

Football Factory

Quote from: Sweetness on October 18, 2012, 09:13:01 PM

I would almost agree here. (It's my starting combo at the moment)

Food for thought though: The AFL introduced the new "no wrestling before the ball is bounced" rule for rucks for next year. This effectively means whoever can jump higher will win the hitout.

Surely no-one can out-jump Nic-Nat...
For me it's a decision between Goldy and Nic-Nat now.

Got a fair point there .. will be watching Nab for another reason now ,, see how the rucks handle the new rule

tbagrocks

I'm thinking Gold stuff as a Super Coach gem, but things will change between now and March!

Mr.Craig

Certainly will be interesting with the new changes. Some guys should benefit (NicNat as mentioned) and other less athletic players might struggle.

Anyway, Goldy is locked right now but I haven't thrown away the key just yet.

Adamant

Absolutely locked in for me.
I can see him going back to being a top 3 ruck and average 95+ (and is priced at 79!) massive bargain.

The_Captain

Anyone that has any idea Jukes ! haha. Dont forget there are some strugglers out there haha!