Jroo

Mark LeCras
Price: 229 100 (Fan planner)
2012 Games: 0
2012 Ave: 0
2011 Games: 19
2011 Ave: 86
Position: Forward

LeCras did not play a single game in 2012 due to a injury, but he will be cheap in 2013! LeCras has averaged 86,82 and 84 in his last 3 years and he is great value at around $230k so will be a very popular pick. The Eagles have missed LeCras in there forward line this year and will slot straight back in there as he is one of there best forwards booting 47,63, and 58 goals in his last 3 seasons.Also don't forget his huge 12 goal and 226 Supercoach point effort in 2010. LeCras will be one of my first picked Supercoach players in 2013 if he looks fit and ready to go!

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 80-85

kilbluff1985

Torress

another one where he'd be on the radar.

if he is that cheap and is up and about for the start of next season it would be very difficult to say no here. good scoring history, good player to watch.

Torpedo10

Adamant

Shihan7

quinny88

Will be a very popular pick next year. If hes under 250k then hes a lock

enzedder

yeah...will be one of the most picked players if he's ok.

S_Coach99

Adamant

j959

no LeCras imo is the main reason the Coasters didn't make the top4 this season ...

LF

Listening to Teague on the radio last night its looking like he`ll be getting a run in the midfield next season.

colmullet

Quote from: luvfooty on September 18, 2012, 02:33:25 PM
Listening to Teague on the radio last night its looking like he`ll be getting a run in the midfield next season.

That would certainly tighten the lock on him being in the majority of sides next year

nostradamus

don't get your hopes up too much guys (and girls), VS are just as likely adjust his price a bit just so he isnt too cheap
......just like they did with Lenny this year

LF

Quote from: nostradamus on September 18, 2012, 02:49:49 PM
don't get your hopes up too much guys (and girls), VS are just as likely adjust his price a bit just so he isnt too cheap
......just like they did with Lenny this year

Yeah more than likely but I had him locked this year and I`ll have him locked in next season as well.