2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Mark LeCras

Started by Jroo, September 15, 2012, 12:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: luvfooty on September 18, 2012, 02:54:14 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on September 18, 2012, 02:49:49 PM
don't get your hopes up too much guys (and girls), VS are just as likely adjust his price a bit just so he isnt too cheap
......just like they did with Lenny this year

Yeah more than likely but I had him locked this year and I`ll have him locked in next season as well.

yeah he's in my first rough draft team as well.........l'm really hoping him and Luke Ball start at pretty close to their fanplanner prices though

Ricochet

easily in eagles top 22 + good scoring history + cheap = lock

Shihan7

Nige

Probably like Gray and Ball for me. A good showing in the NAB Cup and they're in.

Kellogscrunchynut

Absolutely unless he is hit by another injury will be one of the most picked players.

quinny88

A certain lock now that gray has been ruled out of nab cub games

Capper

lock and load as long as he can stay fit for R1

nrich102

quinny88

Fanplanner was way off on this guy. He's about 140k more  :o

People still have him as such a lock?

quinny88

Ok how does this work...

LeCras 2011: avg 86.3 from 19 games
LeCras 2012: 0 games

VS

Gray 2011: avg 90.4 from 22 games
Gray 2012: avg 70.5 from 2 games

Prices:
LeCras = $369,200
Gray = $301,800

Bunch of bullshower or what??
If LeCras had of been the one that had an injury this pre season they would have made him the cheaper one and bumped Gray's price up. Its just unfair really. Theres no math or magic number involved in this case, they just rig it up as they go along

Grazz

His price doesnt make sense at all, i would of understood his price being higher than fan planner suggested early days as the majority of players have increased in value to combat the 30 trades but to be released at $355,400 after not playing a single game in 2012 has me a little confused. As quinny said no math or system theyve done as they please here. Not for me at this price when your Fwd six will need to be just about the best 6 for 2013, i doubt he can get there with the DPP mid/fwds pushing him out of the top 10 possibly.

BB67th

LeCras had been a lock for me for months now, but at that price I really don't think he will fit in. Especially with only 6 forwards being on the field. And with those prices I think I will be going for Gray over LeCras.

It's a shame really, because he can be one of the most damaging players up forward, and him being out for the season is the reason the Eagles couldn't make it to the Grand Final.