2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Travis Varcoe

Started by Jroo, September 15, 2012, 11:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shihan7

Quote from: ubeaut on October 19, 2012, 02:48:28 AM
locked. Not that much more than a first round rookie, but with better JS and scoring potential. Plays for a good team,can play mid,hungry after time off. Bargain.
+1

Sabretooth Tigers

Presuming $190,700 is somewhere near accurate and he plays rd 1, then why not ???
If he can ave in the 80's whilst his price rises, "pennies from heaven" :)

Hagebear

Yeh probably down the list of mid/under priced players. Will still have a good watch during the NAB.

shorty3264

Seriously consider this guy now, Ive got him in my side atm. he is a great ball user and after reading this article, got hint of Chris Yarran about it haha. Bargain price.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/152058/default.aspx

Jroo

Quote from: shorty3264 on December 04, 2012, 05:02:52 PM
Seriously consider this guy now, Ive got him in my side atm. he is a great ball user and after reading this article, got hint of Chris Yarran about it haha. Bargain price.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/152058/default.aspx
Will be exciting to watch Varcoe running of half back and yes similair to Yarran. Was always considering Varcoe and if he's fit I will lock him in I reckon

Ringo

Thought I would have him as a point of difference but he is starting to get noticed a bit in write ups.  Good price and if he has a sound pre season definite lock at the price.

Adamant

Varcoe at half back + good NAB = lock.

If he stays fit, should average 75-80ish.

dtownsend

Quote from: JROO8 on September 15, 2012, 12:21:40 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 15, 2012, 12:17:52 PM
hard to not consider  him

going to be hard fitting all these value players in might start with 7 of them in my forwards lol
haha yer i agree looking at Varcoe, LeCras and Gray

Not sure if any one has said it but gray is out for atleast first month of season with nerve damage to his broken leg. unlucky guy with so much talent

quinny88

Quote from: quinny88 on September 17, 2012, 12:40:04 AM
Pass from me.
If he is to Avg 83 it will be his best season of his career.
Looking at his past avgs I think there will be cheaper rookie options that can score as well as him

I would like to retract my statement made in September :P Think he will be in my side

Mykonos FC

I'm going to play him in the mids as I don't really like any of the rookies that are F/C, so he is also handy for the DPP link.

GM

In 2011 this bloke showed signs of being a very DT relevant.
Last year he could not get on the park.
At his price in 2012 he is a steal!Lets hope his injuries are behind him and he rips it up.
YES for me.

The_Captain

Should get a gig in a fair amount of teams. Would be better if he was 30-40k cheaper. But  8)

dmac07

With Gray still on the comeback from injury in my team along with lecras as the best two forward cheap options at this point.

AFEV

Quote from: dmac07 on December 15, 2012, 12:11:54 PM
With Gray still on the comeback from injury in my team along with lecras as the best two forward cheap options at this point.
Gray is going to have no pre-season so I'd say that Varcoe is ahead of him just because of that at this point.
Probably won't play round 1 either. :-\

dmac07

Quote from: Sid on December 15, 2012, 01:35:51 PM
Quote from: dmac07 on December 15, 2012, 12:11:54 PM
With Gray still on the comeback from injury, Varcoe in my team along with lecras as the best two forward cheap options at this point.
Gray is going to have no pre-season so I'd say that Varcoe is ahead of him just because of that at this point.
Probably won't play round 1 either. :-\

I worded it wrong, meant i have lecras and varcoe, because gray is not ready.