Jroo

Travis Varcoe
Price: 190 700 (Fan planner)
2012 Games: 1
2012 Ave: 12
2011 Games: 21
2011 Ave: 71
Position: Mid/Fwd

Varcoe looks amazing value if he will be $190k next year! He can also be selected either in your midfield or forward so Varcoe should be a very popular pick. Varcoe made only one appearance in 2012 for a 12 point return and that is why he will be so cheap in 2013. Varcoe averaged 82 and 71 in 2010 and 11, so if he can have a full season he should improve from that. If Varcoe is fit and ready in round 1 he will be in my Supercoach team!

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 80-85

kilbluff1985

hard to not consider  him

going to be hard fitting all these value players in might start with 7 of them in my forwards lol

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 15, 2012, 12:17:52 PM

going to be hard fitting all these value players in might start with 7 of them in my forwards lol
haha yer i agree looking at Varcoe, LeCras and Gray

Torpedo10

I'll probably pass. I think he will still be in and out of the team with injuries.

Adamant

Torpedo10

Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 04:00:18 PM
Worth considering at that price.
What about all the other value picks? Out of all of them he'd probably be near the bottom.

Shihan7

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on September 15, 2012, 12:17:52 PM

+1

Adamant

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2012, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 04:00:18 PM
Worth considering at that price.
What about all the other value picks? Out of all of them he'd probably be near the bottom.

Not the worst option at his price, not that much more than a rookie...

quinny88

Pass from me.
If he is to Avg 83 it will be his best season of his career.
Looking at his past avgs I think there will be cheaper rookie options that can score as well as him

Shihan7

Likely to be in my team if he has a good pre-season :)

elephants

Hard to say no, will have supreme JS barring injury... Could be the perfect F7 turn F8 this season...

Ricochet

Colliwobblers

At his starting price he only has to average 70+ to make a ton of cash and be upgrade which eventually you want to upgrade all players averaging less than 90 ideally anyway.

Think he will score more and more consistently than 90% of rookies and make us as much cash and faster. No brainer for me.

Disclaimer: Depending on preseason and nabcup form :)

Rowy

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 18, 2012, 01:23:16 PM
At his starting price he only has to average 70+ to make a ton of cash and be upgrade which eventually you want to upgrade all players averaging less than 90 ideally anyway.

Think he will score more and more consistently than 90% of rookies and make us as much cash and faster. No brainer for me.

Disclaimer: Depending on preseason and nabcup form :)
+1

ubeaut

locked. Not that much more than a first round rookie, but with better JS and scoring potential. Plays for a good team,can play mid,hungry after time off. Bargain.