Club: Richmond

Position: Defender

Price: $275,300 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games - N/A

2011 Average - N/A

2012 Games - 21

2012 Average - 58

2012 100s - 1 (103)

Summary: Ellis came to the tigers with pick 15 in the 2011 AFL National Draft he was highly rated by many coaches throughout the under 18 competition was a All Australian selection as well along the half back line, Ellis was also a very popular pick appearing in nearly everyones Dream Teams come round 1. He would go on to play 21 games collecting 330 disposals along the way and becoming a vital member of Richmonds chase to the top 8.

The Facts: Ellis was consistent amongst many stats this year amongst the 2012 rising he was top 5 for Marks, Kicks, Uncontested Possesions and Effective Disposals throughout the year. Ellis also played 21 out of a possible 22 games.

Noz's Prediction: Escapes the vest to get a 75 average

Noz's final words: The kid has talent no doubt about that and he will improve, Comes at a awkward price though he will play the majority of next years games as he has secured a spot in Richmond's best 22. In saying that there are many great rookie defenders who will get game time next year and save you 100k by doing so. I will pass

Toga

good write up Noz! Cheer for that :P

I will defeinitely be watching him over preseason because he started this season slowly (took a while to adapt to the game) but started to hit his straps by the end of the season!

Adamant

Yeah, great write-up Noz!
Will probably save the 100k and go with a rook instead....shortlisted though.

Ricochet

Probably not for me next year but will be a gun in the future. Will probably move into the midfield in time

Noz

Played a few games on the wing, Slight chance of DPP?

Ricochet

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 01:21:14 PM
Played a few games on the wing, Slight chance of DPP?
hopefully not next year.
If he does in 2014-15 it would be perfect

elephants

Sweet write-up!

Absolute lock from 2015-2025 ;D

Torpedo10

Not many good defenders in draft this year. May have to consider.

Bill Manspeaker

good write up mate, probably won't pick him but he's one to think about

sorry to be picky but isn't it Brandon?

Adamant

Quote from: brad on September 16, 2012, 06:34:51 PM
good write up mate, probably won't pick him but he's one to think about

sorry to be picky but isn't it Brandon?
Yeah it is Brandon

henry

Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 12:21:23 PM
Yeah, great write-up Noz!
Will probably save the 100k and go with a rook instead....shortlisted though.
Yeah agree, or even the likes of Bock ans Harbow who are similarly priced. One to consider for the future,

Jukes

Are we up to that stage in player profiling where we start doing crap players who nobody will go with?

Can't see Ellis being in over 2% of teams, not gonna be good at dt in the immediate future. Big no for me.

Good write up tho Noz.

Noz

Quote from: Jukes on September 16, 2012, 08:37:37 PM
Are we up to that stage in player profiling where we start doing crap players who nobody will go with?

Profiling players who i think are a bit left field the players i have done writes up so far are Atley, Ellis and Adams.

Anyways thanks for the support  :)

Shihan7

Kellogscrunchynut

Won't pick him until he starts averaging around 80, which I can't see happening until 2015 at the earliest.