Main Menu

Dangerfield vs Fyfe

Started by My Chumps, September 14, 2012, 11:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

I'd rather have Fyfe in my team, but for the moment Danger is ahead.

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on September 15, 2012, 02:28:14 PM
"Would you rather stick a rusty nail under your toe-nail and kick a wall with it OR get 1,000,000 paper cuts all over your body before jumping into a pool of lemon juice... It's dumb!?"
Now my toes are tingling and really uncomfortable... Thanks a lot.

Spinking

Might change in time but at this stage Danger is ahead for me. Bit more resilient, bit tougher. Fyfe more skilful, but I just love the way Paddy goes about it.

tbagrocks

you guts really think Fyfe will be better than Paddy? I think he could be a top 5 player next year and in a few years one of the very best, and will be an all time great at Adelaide!

is Fyfe that good?

JBs-Hawks

You think that about every crows player.

My Chumps

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 17, 2012, 07:05:46 PM
You think that about every crows player.
Ahahaha, exactly.

Pretty sure Walker's going to win the coleman for the next 5 years too, isn't he tbag?

I'm quitely confident both will win a brownlow one day....  :o

Master Q

I consider them different players TBH. I don't watch a lot of either team but I imagine Fyfe becoming a pure mid while Danger will play Half Back/Forward with a bit of time in the midfield.

I voted Danger though.

tbagrocks

Walker and Dangerfield are the two best at Adelaide, Walker is a freak and will win Coleman's, Paddy is also a freak and is becoming a rounded player who will dominate the midfield for years, nothing bias about these statements it's just how it is

LaHug

Wouldn't say Walker's a certainty to win a Coleman at all. Buddy, Jack, and Hawkins are all around and better.

tbagrocks

better? please! Tex had Reiwoldt and Hawkins beat all over this year without missing 5 through suspension, he makes those two look like hacks

JBs-Hawks

Considering tex had port, gws and gc twice he should have kicked 100.

LaHug

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2012, 08:12:32 PM
better? please! Tex had Reiwoldt and Hawkins beat all over this year without missing 5 through suspension, he makes those two look like hacks
Debatable

Ziplock

Quote from: LaHug on September 17, 2012, 08:31:07 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 17, 2012, 08:12:32 PM
Debatable

then he should have won coleman.

too bad he's such a prick.

13Brummy

I'd pick Danger, and I reckon Tex is a pretty good chance for a Coleman or two in his career

elephants

This tbag-Walker love reminds me of someone and Stanton...