Main Menu

Dangerfield vs Fyfe

Started by My Chumps, September 14, 2012, 11:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

I saw AFL's facebook group put up this question last night and it seriously got me thinking...

I honestly can't decide... been thinking about it for a day now...

Leaning towards Fyfe for his aerial abilities and mint passing...

Just wanted to get the FanFooty consensus! Vote away  :)

Noz

Really tough decision would go Dangerfield but just.

Nails

Easy

Fyfe injury prone

Dangerfield not.

JBs-Hawks

Danger for his ability to be a game winner.

Ziplock

I went fyfe. The question was, who would you prefer on your team- I dunno who's the better player, but fyfe is a year younger, and honestly danger seems so full of himself and a complete twat.

BB67th

I would go for Dangerfield. He just has a better ability to run and carry through the midfield and break the lines. It is very close between these two. Can I have both in my team?

Justin Bieber

I missed the game, but it seems Fyfe beat Danger looking on stats and reviews.

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 01:54:42 PM
I missed the game, but it seems Fyfe beat Danger looking on stats and reviews.
I wouldn't say that to be honest. Watching the game Danger was playing a lot more in and under game this week and his first 9 disposals were all contested. Just checked the stats and he finished with 18 disposals, 16 of which were contested! Fyfe has 1 more disposal, but his efficiency was shocking. 7 inside 50's and not a single goal assist is pretty poor play, his DE for the game was just 37%, compared to Dangers who was 72% even though pretty much every touch was contested. Don't know how you could say Fyfe won on the stats??

elephants

I hate these questions... It's like;

"Who is better? Messi or Ronaldo?"

or

"Would you rather stick a rusty nail under your toe-nail and kick a wall with it OR get 1,000,000 paper cuts all over your body before jumping into a pool of lemon juice... It's dumb!?"

FTR...

Danger, Ronaldo and Lemon Juice.

Justin Bieber

Sorry CF...

Fyfe kicking more and his tackling pressure and goal looked like it was a stronger effort without going through the DE...

Colliwobblers

Dangerfield about 2 years ahead of Fyfe, 2 more preseasons into Fyfe tho and he will be better, think eventually when both are retired the history books will say Fyfe was the better player, but which one in real life for 2013 = Dangerfield.

Cicjose

Fremantle's midfield has shocking disposal efficiency

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on September 15, 2012, 02:28:14 PM

or

"Would you rather stick a rusty nail under your toe-nail and kick a wall with it OR get 1,000,000 paper cuts all over your body before jumping into a pool of lemon juice... It's dumb!?"
I enjoy them  :P

elephants

Quote from: My Chumps on September 15, 2012, 08:12:37 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 15, 2012, 02:28:14 PM

or

I enjoy them  :P

Hahahaha fair enough :P

valkorum

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 15, 2012, 02:55:08 PM
Dangerfield about 2 years ahead of Fyfe, 2 more preseasons into Fyfe tho and he will be better, think eventually when both are retired the history books will say Fyfe was the better player, but which one in real life for 2013 = Dangerfield.

I have to agree with this - i think Fyfe will be a better player in the end but Danger is better at the moment.