Jroo

Nathan Bock
Price: 262, 600 (Fan planner)
2012 Games: 4
2012 Ave: 61
2011 Games: 21
2011 Ave: 93
Position: Def/Fwd

The Gold Coast star suffered a broken leg, injuring it in Rd6 this year. But Bock is a proven supercoach GUN averaging 99,93,90 and 83 in previous years! Bock is a good chance to be selected as a forward as long as a defender. The only problem with Bock is that it is hard to capture your best form coming back from a broken leg (just look at Nathan Brown) and he will be 29 next year. With a strong pre season Bock will definitely be on my supercoach radar.

2013 Supercoach Point Average Prediction: 80-85

hannebery2rohan

If he is 260k he will be under serious consideration as a B4-5 or so to start the season with.

Torress

\
260k and i'll lock him in - i think many had him in their sights as an upgrade target this year as he was suspended for a few games.

roo boys!

Quote from: hannebery2rohan on September 15, 2012, 10:21:07 AM
If he is 260k he will be under serious consideration as a B4-5 or so to start the season with.
Yeah like Luke Ball, proven performers and it's hard to not seriously look at them if they are <300k.

Torpedo10

If his around 260k gotta be high on your radar.

Adamant

Hagebear

Will definately be in my team. Don't think he'll play forward at all next year as Lynch and Dixon have improved and they missed him down back last year. Such a bargain.

Jay

Shihan7

Adamant

TeeJay

batt

Starting light training before Christmas.  Wouldn't expect him to be 100% by the start of the preseason but that isn't going to stop me from picking him.

quinny88

Rowy

His leg is a real concern, and he could have his scores affected by possibly playing forward as well. I will watch in preseason

Adamant