2013 Player Profile: Michael Barlow

Started by Toga, September 13, 2012, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Shihan7

Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2012, 10:30:35 PM
Quote from: ronl on September 13, 2012, 07:55:04 PM
I don't trust Ross Lyon's style of coaching, not likely to be fielding too many dockers in my side next year.
I don't know why people say this.
While he was at Saints he turned Goddard, NRoo, Montagna, Hayes, NDS into DT stars
he will do the same to the Freo boys
+1, he has already started at Freo with Duff and Johnson.

Adamant

I don't trust Ross Lyon's style of coaching, not likely to be fielding too many dockers in my side next year.
While he was at Saints he turned Goddard, NRoo, Montagna, Hayes, NDS into DT stars
+1
He also turned Fisher & Gilbert into DT sluts down back...Duffman and Broughts both in for 85+ avg next year.

Shihan7

tbagrocks

Mickey mouse could have coached and they'd be stars

elephants

henry

I agree, he has only finally been pain free in his leg towards the end of the year. I'm seriously considering as a POD after reaping the rewards of his sublime consistency in the back end of this year but Murphy at just 30k more may be an offer too good to refuse.

Capper

Nice write up, although i think with all of the mid priced players in the mids, i can only look at maybe 2 or 3 prem mids and Barlow will be behind the real big prems

Shihan7

One of my favourites, I reckon he can get back to 2010 form after having 2 years recovery from that broken leg.

essendon2

Quote from: Shihan7 on October 17, 2012, 09:18:53 PM
One of my favourites, I reckon he can get back to 2010 form after having 2 years recovery from that broken leg.
+1
did some serious research on him in the past 12 hours, absolutely loved what I read and saw. Just have a look at his scores from last year... so many 100-110 + 2 sub affected scores (in which he scores 2 x 50+ from a half)
- Averaged 109 in his first season, it would be foolish to say he'll never reach those heights again! The majority of the time Fyfe will be tagged ahead of too!

Playing an undermanned WCE on Saturday night... he is locked into M5 and everytime I look at him there, the more pleased I get 8)

Andrew

Quote from: essendon2 on March 22, 2013, 07:14:19 PM
Quote from: Shihan7 on October 17, 2012, 09:18:53 PM
+1
did some serious research on him in the past 12 hours, absolutely loved what I read and saw. Just have a look at his scores from last year... so many 100-110 + 2 sub affected scores (in which he scores 2 x 50+ from a half)
- Averaged 109 in his first season, it would be foolish to say he'll never reach those heights again! The majority of the time Fyfe will be tagged ahead of too!

Playing an undermanned WCE on Saturday night... he is locked into M5 and everytime I look at him there, the more pleased I get 8)

You've got me thinking now. Taking the first two games out where he wore a green vest, he averaged just under 100. They're the only 2 games where he was sub effected. Lowest score vs West Coast is 98... he's looking good for this round, at least!

Windigo

You fellas trying to win weekly prize?  :o

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on March 22, 2013, 07:27:01 PM
You fellas trying to win weekly prize?  :o
nah, I seriously think he can average 105-110, and would be a lovely m7-8 and for under 500k he's a great option.

Beams --> Cotchin, Barlow --> Danger

I like Beams and Barlow 8)

Windigo

elephants

Who else got on the Barlow bus? Hope that not too many jump on him if/when he guns it ;)