2013 Player Profile: Aaron Sandilands

Started by Toga, September 13, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 31, 2013, 10:37:23 PM
Quote from: Jukes on January 31, 2013, 10:33:04 PM
To end the huge quote tree :P

I don't like people going around throwing the "oh we have almost unlimited trades now". That doesn't mean you can go stupid things like starting with Sandi. Better to go safe than sorry and use that trade on an area you couldn't have easily avoided, or upgrading.
Reminds me of a Whatlez quote .. "If you start with Boyd you may aswell not enter a team this year"

Sandi will miss 5 games this year at ABSOLUTE MINIMUM unless something changes, his body is frail as an 80 year olds.

Also that quote by lez is hilarious :P

Windigo

I don't like people going around throwing the "oh we have almost unlimited trades now". That doesn't mean you can go stupid things like starting with Sandi. Better to go safe than sorry and use that trade on an area you couldn't have easily avoided, or upgrading.
Reminds me of a Whatlez quote .. "If you start with Boyd you may aswell not enter a team this year"

That was pretty controversial.  :P

Football Factory

Quote from: Jukes on January 31, 2013, 10:39:27 PM

Sandi will miss 5 games this year at ABSOLUTE MINIMUM unless something changes, his body is frail as an 80 year olds.

Also that quote by lez is hilarious :P
Ill just use Cox as cover or sideways sandi every four rounds  ;D    :P

timmyparso

Agreed. "Unlimited" seems to be defined now as 2 per week :o

Football Factory

Quote from: timmyparso on January 31, 2013, 10:42:26 PM

Well allow me to retort ... I had Sandi last year and i finshed 211th with 2 trades per week this year i must be stoooopid to start Sandi   ???

Jukes

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 31, 2013, 10:48:24 PM

Well allow me to retort ... I had Sandi last year and i finshed 211th with 2 trades per week this year i must be stoooopid to start Sandi   ???

Yes. He has knee problems now on top of his turf toes.

Also, I heard he's having a shocking pre-season ;)

And you didn't come 211th because of Sandi (even though it is 211 = 211), you came 211th because you're a gun dter.

timmyparso

I was agreeing that the "unlimited" trades statement being over used rather than the anti Sandi statement. He is in my extended team list atm (a list of 60 players :-\)

Football Factory

Quote from: Jukes on January 31, 2013, 10:53:20 PM

Yes. He has knee problems now on top of his turf toes.

Also, I heard he's having a shocking pre-season ;)

And you didn't come 211th because of Sandi (even though it is 211 = 211), you came 211th because you're a gun dter.
lol didnt notice that(211)  :P 

Quote from: timmyparso on January 31, 2013, 10:57:17 PM

I was agreeing that the "unlimited" trades statement being over used rather than the anti Sandi statement. He is in my extended team list atm (a list of 60 players :-\)
Oh SH.I.T sorry Timmy ... all this talk of Sandi getting injured again is putting me off  :(

Adamant

But you're starting Montagna...

Jukes

Quote from: Adamant on February 01, 2013, 12:40:10 AM

But you're starting Montagna...

There's a clear difference between trading a player to another playing so you can get favourable fixturing to wasting a trade on a player whom was heavily predicted to be injured for long stretches of the season.

stew42

You're starting Montags even though he's out Rnd 1?  :o

Justin Bieber

Yeah I heard myself get mentioned and that's right.

Jukes

Quote from: stew42 on February 01, 2013, 12:53:59 AM

Yes. Should tear up rounds 2 and 3, and that may set his confidence high and he could get back towards his 115 and 112 averages in 2009 and 2010. With Goddard gone Monty will get more of the ball while only slightly more tag (still got Hayes and dal Santo), and he's good against the tag anyway.

Football Factory

Quote from: Jukes on February 01, 2013, 12:58:49 AM
Quote from: stew42 on February 01, 2013, 12:53:59 AM

Yes. Should tear up rounds 2 and 3, and that may set his confidence high and he could get back towards his 115 and 112 averages in 2009 and 2010. With Goddard gone Monty will get more of the ball while only slightly more tag (still got Hayes and dal Santo), and he's good against the tag anyway.
Dont quote me on this but i heard Montagna is going to play more as a tagger(run with role) this year ..Tags   ;D

ShaynoB

How did a Sandi post turn into Montagna?!

I'm happy for anyone to start Montagna... Alot of better options out there

I wouldn't normally start Sandi but if the big fella goes down then a simple click to McEvoy, Jacobs, Maric etc is to easy

U no when he plays he will score u atleast 85-90 minimum!