2013 Player Profile: Aaron Sandilands

Started by Toga, September 13, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

All reports suggest he's flying, only got to kick the ground once and hello Turf Toe. Certainly will be watching him go around and as stated above with 30 trades his form could warrant taking the risk.

GM

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 09, 2013, 12:04:26 AM
This should help his onfield possession and marking could yeah? 8)

Had him for two years as the cheaper alternative to Cox, thing is now there are a few alternatives, Maric the obvious but i'm actually considering Hmac or the more durable McEvoy, still might be tempted on Sandi come lockout
Sandi could be unique Tbag.Im taking the punt,with back up!

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 09, 2013, 12:04:26 AM
This should help his onfield possession and marking could yeah? 8)

Had him for two years as the cheaper alternative to Cox, thing is now there are a few alternatives, Maric the obvious but i'm actually considering Hmac or the more durable McEvoy, still might be tempted on Sandi come lockout

It's between Sandi and McEvoy for me.

Will need to see how McEvoy goes in the NAB playing alongside Hickey, but Sandi is just about locked.

tbagrocks

Should be a big year for Freo, with the three champions nearing retirment they will be desparite for success

With a fit and emerging Fyfe, Barlow, De Boer and Mundy midfield, the emergence of Pearce and Mayne with the arival of Pierce, Sandi, Pav and MacFarlane will be fired up for a big, big September!

Imo forget Carlton, Essondon and Richmond, the big movers will be Freo 8) but they don't have to move to far ;D

All this means a fit Sandilands is worth a go

Grazz

If Freo can get twenty games out of him, man that will be a huge bonus in 2013 for them. A fit Sandi dominates, Mundy will love it as you said Tbag.

Holz

I really want to pick sandi i know he will be a good pickup.

the only problem is i want Sandi Goldy and Burger and only have 2 spots. Could i do the unthinkable and not start burger.

Football Factory

Quote from: Holzman on January 09, 2013, 11:32:57 AM
I really want to pick sandi i know he will be a good pickup.

the only problem is i want Sandi Goldy and Burger and only have 2 spots. Could i do the unthinkable and not start burger.
:o

I had Sandi in my team for about 15 minutes lastnight   ;D  His toe worries me he burnt me alot last year along with Mummy and H.Mac .. Still want to put him in tho   :-\

Ricochet

From all reports he is flying atm and as Ada posted is running personal best times. It's hard to look past him now

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on January 09, 2013, 06:57:30 PM
From all reports he is flying atm and as Ada posted is running personal best times. It's hard to look past him now
Just cause his toe is fine it doesn't mean lock him in. He is old and will not get younger.

Adamant

Quote from: nrich102 on January 09, 2013, 07:00:11 PM
Just cause his toe is fine it doesn't mean lock him in. He is old and will not get younger.

Lol really? :o

Football Factory

Yeah i know but what happens if one of those large ruckman step on his foot(feet), will it start the turf toe again ?  I want to put him in but it worries me.

Ricochet

That's what everyone said about Cox last year and Sandi is a year younger

nrich102

Quote from: Adamant on January 09, 2013, 07:03:49 PM

Lol really? :o
I know, it's hard to believe  :P

valkorum

Quote from: Grazz on January 09, 2013, 12:07:06 AM
All reports suggest he's flying, only got to kick the ground once and hello Turf Toe. Certainly will be watching him go around and as stated above with 30 trades his form could warrant taking the risk.

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 09, 2013, 07:04:38 PM
Yeah i know but what happens if one of those large ruckman step on his foot, will it start the turf toe again ?  I want to put him in but it worries me.

He has some inserts in his shoes now which support his toes (all 9.5 of them) and this is helping considerably with everything.  It's allowing him more freedom of movement and its showing by his latest 3km time trial - a personal best.

Adamant

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 09, 2013, 07:04:38 PM
Yeah i know but what happens if one of those large ruckman step on his foot, will it start the turf toe again ?  I want to put him in but it worries me.

With 30 trades, you can just sideways him.