2013 Player Profile: Aaron Sandilands

Started by Toga, September 13, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alka

I don't think you can do it. His injury potential is just too high.

Burned me this year, so I'm looking for someone more durable.

Cicjose

Quote from: mx187 on September 13, 2012, 08:00:16 PM
Only wish he was'nt so injury prone. Is a gun for sure but just so risky.

I'm thinking deja vu this year with a lot of people riding off the big Cox due his age and the improvement of Nic nat he'll be a POD and with his overall game style will surely score high 90's again.

Would love to pick Sandy but like everyone has said just to prone to injury. (would be hard being one of the tallest players to have ever played AFL)

Awesome write-up.

PS. If it was possible for Sandy to play a whole season he would surely be the best premo ruck in the comp... AVG 100+

he is the tallest and the heaviest  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

EZA100

mx187

Quote from: Cicjose on September 14, 2012, 05:18:59 PM
Quote from: mx187 on September 13, 2012, 08:00:16 PM
Only wish he was'nt so injury prone. Is a gun for sure but just so risky.

I'm thinking deja vu this year with a lot of people riding off the big Cox due his age and the improvement of Nic nat he'll be a POD and with his overall game style will surely score high 90's again.

Would love to pick Sandy but like everyone has said just to prone to injury. (would be hard being one of the tallest players to have ever played AFL)

Awesome write-up.

PS. If it was possible for Sandy to play a whole season he would surely be the best premo ruck in the comp... AVG 100+

he is the tallest and the heaviest  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Yeah I thought he was but was'nt real sure if he was the tallest to have ever played. A lot of talls over the last 150+years

Thanks Cicjose :)

Toga

Quote from: EZA100 on September 14, 2012, 05:33:37 PM
more of a sc player

Well he's a decent enough DT player as well, as I said, I don't doubt his scoring ability, it's his durability that is the problem.

Possumo

Quote from: Toga on September 14, 2012, 06:31:04 PM
Quote from: EZA100 on September 14, 2012, 05:33:37 PM
more of a sc player

Well he's a decent enough DT player as well, as I said, I don't doubt his scoring ability, it's his durability that is the problem.

The thing is, pretty much every ruckman scores better in SC, usually by around 10-20 points.

tbagrocks

in my first two years of DT Sandi has lead my Ruck, will find it hard to leave out the dominant Big Lands again,

though I hope he doesn't dominate tonight! Go the Sauce ;D

Heppell21

Holz

The only way you would ever do it is if roughy is DPP and he is in your forward line with a DPP ruck on your ruck bench.

Toga

Quote from: Holzman on September 15, 2012, 01:57:55 AM
The only way you would ever do it is if roughy is DPP and he is in your forward line with a DPP ruck on your ruck bench.

that is a very flowering good idea Holz!

Ricochet

Only the 50 points last night... I swear he should have got more

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on September 15, 2012, 12:46:23 PM
Only the 50 points last night... I swear he should have got more
Didnt do much around the ground, only the 7 possies.

elephants

Not for me. His feet are much too much of a concern :(

Torpedo10

If he stays away from Turf Toe could be the pickup of the year.

Capper

The big problem with Sandi is that he has only played 2 half seasons in the last 2 years. This either makes him fresher next year or an injury concern.

No, i cant risk it