Main Menu

FanFooty Final All-Australian Team!

Started by Jroo, September 13, 2012, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

so your going to dismiss Reilly's chop-out and marking work and reading of the play in the backline ::)

cos AA is all about how much ball you get in the backline ::)

sorry but if you can't explain how Birchell is more than a link man then simply Reilly is a better footballer

JBs-Hawks

Because Birchall does the same with alot more class, if you argue Reilly is a better player than you are a crows supporter.

tbagrocks

saying Reilly isn't classy now ::) I only battle so hard for the South Aussie boys because of the Victorian bias all over the media, and assume larger majority on FF

JBs-Hawks

Victorian bias all over the media? LOL

I live in Adelaide and the bias on the crows is worse than any media bias i have ever seen.

tbagrocks

wasn't talking about here ::) it isn't national here, but the stuff that is national if from Victoria and they seem to forget that

JBs-Hawks

So because you think the victorian media is biased even though they have 10 teams to split there bias between whereas adelaide has 1 and a half, you need to be a one eyed supporter who is completely biased on his own team?

tbagrocks

one and a half nice ;D
the reality is that we get four games a week, one is the Power game and two is the Crows, only room for two more games and usually one is the friday game, so yeah I see far more Crows games than any other team so will be bias, I see the work Paddy, Reilly, Sloane, Wright and Tex every game and am just promoting what they do!

remember when no-one interstate said the Crows could win in Sydney and they did?

It's to hard to to tell who are the better players every week at Hawthorn they are just so efficient, hard to know if they are good because of how the team makes them look or they actually are exeptional players, guess I'll get a real close look this week

Justin Bieber

How can you even compare Reilly to Birchall?

We will wait and laugh at Tbag and even Tbag him ;D

JBs-Hawks

Well Birch is in the All-Aus team, so obviously people more experienced than us rate him ;)

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

are they picking the best players or a Dream Team squad :P

tbagrocks

AFL NEWS ‏@AFL_News

AA selection panel is a joke. KB is senile, Healy doesn't watch the game unless paid to. Anderson is a dill and Demetriou was OS for 2 mths.

LF

Cox named in forward pocket lol
Maybe he will now be given DPP next year

Justin Bieber

Fuvk off, birchall had a better year then dempster.