So............ what do you think of the new iPhone 5?

Started by EZA100, September 13, 2012, 08:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZA100

Justin Bieber

AFEV

Master Q

Sigh. I have a 4 atm... No need to upgrade to the 5 TBH.

Really think Apple need to shake things up, like when they went from the 3GS to the 4. Hopefully this is the last design in the 4/4S/5 era...

Jukes

Nothing has even flowering changed, only apple slaves and idiots would buy it. $1000 for a 4S but slightly slimmer and taller.

What iPhone has done from version 1 to 5 most other smartphones did from 1 to 1.0.1

roo boys!

I like it coming out because now hopefully the prices for the 4 drop and I can get that >:D

Or people will upgrade and will have left over iPhones for me to pounce on >:D

Nails

The dump I flush down the toilet would be more functional and a bigger delight to use than the iPhone 5.

Noz

Got the iPhone 4s the day it came out, I will either get the next one after the 5 or get the 5 next year once they fix all the bugs

JBs-Hawks

Master Q

Wait does the iPhone 5 have 4G?

My iPhone 4 contract expires in Feb which isn't the greatest time... I reckon I'll keep my 4 and then upgrade to the 5S/6 when it comes out so whenever my contract expires a new phone will be out around that time...

Jay

quinny88

Ive had a galaxy for 2 years and have regreted it every day thats gone buy!
Glad my contract expires soon so i can get an iphone

nas

Perfect timing as can buy it outright & claim the GST back at the Airport, if I get one, as within the 30 day bracket.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: quinny88 on September 16, 2012, 06:50:21 PM
Ive had a galaxy for 2 years and have regreted it every day thats gone buy!
Glad my contract expires soon so i can get an iphone

Yea but galaxy 3 > galaxy 2