Main Menu

Gumbleton stops contract talks

Started by the flying hawk, September 12, 2012, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the flying hawk

Gumbleton has left his contract talks on hold after only being offered a one year deal :o and other clubs have offered him more don't know who but this is a sign that he may go else where. Bombers will have to fight to keep him

KoopKicka

Ricochet

he'd probably just be putting pressure on the Bombers to extend to a longer deal

Maca24

Hopefully he pisses off. What a spud.

Cicjose

Fletch74

Quote from: Maca24 on September 12, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
Hopefully he pisses off. What a spud.
Give the man a chance Maca. He hasn't had a pre-season yet.

Holz

If you guys dont want him i would happily have him down at the roos.

valkorum

Quote from: Holzman on September 12, 2012, 05:25:34 PM

I would be happy for Freo to give a 2nd round pick for him and then give him a 2 year contract.  Money to be about the same as he is on now (which wouldnt be much)

AFEV

If he leaves I'll be livid. People seem to have written him off but he's only 24 and still has a lot of potential. I'd think he's worth a third as much on the trade table as he is to us. Don't mess this up Essendon.

Cicjose

Quote from: valkorum on September 12, 2012, 05:31:49 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 12, 2012, 05:25:34 PM

I would be happy for Freo to give a 2nd round pick for him and then give him a 2 year contract.  Money to be about the same as he is on now (which wouldnt be much)

that would be a waste Valk 32 games in 6 years and as a key forward.......

we could get a decent forward line from drafting KPP's its a worry to think that the Giant's forward line has a better structure than ours, because at least they have Cameron and Patton to kick to.....

Fletch74

He wants a 3 year deal, and I don't think Essendon will give him that, so unfortunately I see him leaving :'(

the flying hawk

Bombersd don't need him they have Hurley and Crameri. Give him to the bulldogs they are desprate for a key forward to kick too

elephants

Agree, give him to the Dogs for a second hand toothbrush!

Hawka

Quote from: the flying hawk on September 15, 2012, 07:37:23 PM
Bombersd don't need him they have Hurley and Crameri. Give him to the bulldogs they are desprate for a key forward to kick too
GUYS! Ive said this a few times
Gumby is better then Crameri!

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hawka on September 15, 2012, 07:40:38 PM
Quote from: the flying hawk on September 15, 2012, 07:37:23 PM
GUYS! Ive said this a few times
Gumby is better then Crameri!
Gumby is probably better when on song although both guns when on song. Gumby needs to get onto the park though.