2013 Player Profile: Luke Ball

Started by elephants, September 12, 2012, 12:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: Scrads on October 12, 2012, 09:29:53 PM
I can see his average dropping to 80-85 personally, not that this is bad but I would just prefer the 110+ers even if they cost me double the price.
Yeah but unfortunately you cant have 6x110 average at the start unless you want a severely weakened team everwhere else.. if he averages 88 for example he will rise in value almost 200k

Scrads

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 12, 2012, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: Scrads on October 12, 2012, 09:29:53 PM
I can see his average dropping to 80-85 personally, not that this is bad but I would just prefer the 110+ers even if they cost me double the price.
Yeah but unfortunately you cant have 6x110 average at the start unless you want a severely weakened team everwhere else.. if he averages 88 for example he will rise in value almost 200k

I almost will certainly be starting with 5x 110+ mids (well, ones that SHOULD be anyway lol) and the way I plan to afford this is by going el cheapo in the forwards and rucks (with hopefully a DPP link for a bit of extra help). I haven't actually laid out a plan for my team as of yet as I really want to wait for all the official positions and prices but at this stage I am pretty certain I will be going in with 110+ guns and near enough basement price rookies in the mids.

Football Factory

If thats your plan of attack then yes you dont need Ball .. but if going a 4x premo midfield Ball is a great option for a 5th midfielder aslong as you can afford it .. yes this depends on what the prices are like compared to the Fanplanner

Spinking

I'm not going near Ball, despite him being on a lot of radars. He isn't elite and won't make enough cash to consider him ahead of a rookie. I think the emergence of others at Collingwood, will see him drop a bit.

Scrads

Quote from: Spinking on October 14, 2012, 09:49:02 AM
I'm not going near Ball, despite him being on a lot of radars. He isn't elite and won't make enough cash to consider him ahead of a rookie. I think the emergence of others at Collingwood, will see him drop a bit.

Hahahaha Spink, classic Saints fan ;)

Football Factory

I think Ball coming back will push Sidebum or Beams forward of centre a little more. If he averages 85-90 which he could easily do, he will rise in value 180-200k making it an easy upgrade to a premo. With Ball if fit you know he will play week in week out, with a rook your not always sure they will get named or cop the Vest

aces-high

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on October 14, 2012, 12:36:00 PM
I think Ball coming back will push Sidebum or Beams forward of centre a little more. If he averages 85-90 which he could easily do, he will rise in value 180-200k making it an easy upgrade to a premo. With Ball if fit you know he will play week in week out, with a rook your not always sure they will get named or cop the Vest
So so true FF

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on October 14, 2012, 12:06:35 PM

Hahahaha Spink, classic Saints fan ;)

Haha... I'm Not at all negative about L Ball...... much  ;)

Shihan7

Very tempting to slot him in as M4...frees up a lot of cash!

Colliwobblers

Looking a very likely starter in my midfield M6.

One of the most consistent players you will find. He is a lock in the Pies best 22 and will be the guy at the bottom of every pack in 2013.

Will score 90-100PPG for me until he hits 400-450K where he will be upgraded to my 6th elite mid.

This one is as sure a thing as you will find in footy. All depends on preseason but if he is fit he is starting for me.

essendon2

Sitting nicely at M4  8) behind Swan, Ablett and Redden

Ziplock

nostradamus

nrich102

Ziplock

haha, I'm joking- he's m4 for me :P

you'd be stupid to have him higher than m2 :P