Mark Nicoski -West Coast Eagles

Position: FWD

Price: $154,500 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: -

2011 Average: 65.4

2012 Average: -

2012 Tons: -

Summary: Injuries have ripped apart his career. Mainly shoulder problems have seen Nico really struggle for regular playing time at the Eagles. A very severe hamstring injury in the nab cup grand final has seen Nico miss the entire season after averaging a serviceable 66 over 22 matches last season. To me, this screams bench keeper. A player who is locked in the best 21 and can average mid 60's, popping up with the odd big one. Only problem is... Josh Hill has played his role to perfection this year!?

Verdict: Shortlisted. Really rate him as a player and would be an honour to have him F9 all year!

Ele's prediction: A successful return to the AFL and a bunch of solid DT scores - 70.

KoopKicka

Zombie2.5

Really cheap here, but don't think I'll take him. I'd takeLeCras, Kennedy, Varcoe, Menzel, Krakouer ahead of him I think. Haven't really seen this guy play though, whereas the others listed I have, and they all look good.

Adamant

Probably a pass for me.
Reckon a rook will score about the same for 50k cheaper...although he has much better JS than a rook  :P

Ricochet

Quote from: Adamant on September 12, 2012, 02:22:30 AM
Probably a pass for me.
Reckon a rook will score about the same for 50k cheaper
exactly, probably rather a rook here.

Quote from: Adamant on September 12, 2012, 02:22:30 AM
Probably a pass for me.
...although he has much better JS than a rook  :P
Josh Hill might have something to say about that
Can they both fit in the same team, with Lecca coming back as well??
Kennedy, Darling, Hill, Lynch, NicNat/Cox, Hams, Lecca, Nicoski, + a rotating mid or two... theres not a lot of room down there

Mr.Craig

Doesn't have the scoring potential to make him a valid pick IMO.

Capper

at that price and with decent JS he is a lock if he can stay fit

Shihan7

Hasnt been a great DT scorer in the past, so will have to pass even at that price.

elephants

Looking back on the pre-season that was and having looked at MY best 22 I see Nico rotating with Hill depending on form and injury status.

For this reason his JS mightn't be good enough to be a cash cow and I dont think he could average much over 70..

I will pass seeing as his price has increased since I wrote this profile.

At 150k I would squeeze him in. At 220k+ I'm not a fan.

kilbluff1985

nrich102

SydneyRox

henry

Yeah not sold on his JS with lecca (who will play some time in the mids), hill and dick fighting for the spot. Not for me, Knights, Varcoe and Byrnes are better options.

Windigo

Hehe..... ::)

Quote from: henry on January 31, 2013, 10:19:46 PM
Yeah not sold on his JS with lecca (who will play some time in the mids), hill and dick fighting for the spot. Not for me, Knights, Varcoe and Byrnes are better options.

8)  :P

vossy12

deffiantly not taking or even going to look at him, sorry. haha!