2013 Player Profile: Hamish Hartlett

Started by KoopKicka, September 11, 2012, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Yeh fair point azza, just as much chance the hammy will go twang in round 2 is true. Hence my reason not to start him and would more than likely look else where when upgrading rather than take Hartlett tbh.

azza707

Yehh well if he goes through preseason with no niggles ill pick him, cos im confident he can average 90+ and see how long he can last.
For those of you going Grimes over Hamstrung Hartlett, he's had quite a few niggles to date this pre season and isnt tracking all that well at the moment, so one to watch closely...

Holz

I have a plan.

Broughton up front, Hartlett down back.

Hartlett round 1-4

demons, gws, crows, GC

round 5 trade him to buddy for pretty much a straight swap after buddy starts slow against gellong eagles collingwood freo.

than I have buddy where he goes on to play Roos, Crows, Sydney, GWS, GC, Demons.

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on February 10, 2013, 02:59:54 AM
I have a plan.

Hartlett round 1-4

demons, gws, crows, GC

round 5 trade him to buddy for pretty much a straight swap after buddy starts slow against gellong eagles collingwood freo.

than I have buddy where he goes on to play Roos, Crows, Sydney, GWS, GC, Demons.

I may do the same but with Staker.

elephants

Quote from: Andrew on February 10, 2013, 03:13:43 AM
I have a plan.

Hartlett round 1-4

demons, gws, crows, GC

I may do the same but with Staker.

Shhhhhhhhh ;)

owenbond007

I have a plan.

Hartlett round 1-4

demons, gws, crows, GC

Seems like we could have similar plans.

Ziplock

buddy shreds the pies.

I have a vaguely similar plan, but im getting him in for collingwood :P

Toga

That's a pretty smart plan guys! :o

Do you reckon we'll need much saved up to do that or will it be close to a straight swap? ???

Holz

Quote from: Toga on February 10, 2013, 03:00:15 PM
That's a pretty smart plan guys! :o

Do you reckon we'll need much saved up to do that or will it be close to a straight swap? ???

Maybee 30-40k

Toga

Yeah nice one Holz, that's a bloody good plan I must say 8)

Justin Bieber

Jukes

idk why people are going with Hartlett. The general consensus is that he'll average what 86-90. Heppell costs like 17k more but will probably go mid 90s and with an incredibly lower injury risk.

First four plays Melbourne, GWS, Adelaide and GC.

2011 and 2012 vs each of these teams;
Dees: 99 (solid)
GWS: 86
Crows: 96, 45 (?)
GC: 124, 89

Not that particularly stand-out.

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on February 10, 2013, 04:33:02 PM
idk why people are going with Hartlett. The general consensus is that he'll average what 86-90. Heppell costs like 17k more but will probably go mid 90s and with an incredibly lower injury risk.

Because not everyone on here is a bias essendon fan. Those numbers look great without the 45.

Hartlett is a better player than Heppel just needs to get his body right

Toga

I like Heppell but will struggle to fit both players in. And it will all come down to how much money i have come round 1

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on February 10, 2013, 05:31:27 PM
Quote from: Jukes on February 10, 2013, 04:33:02 PM

Because not everyone on here is a bias essendon fan. Those numbers look great without the 45.

Hartlett is a better player than Heppel just needs to get his body right

Zing.

And pretty sure FF said Hamish was playing a lockdown role vs the Crows.. playing mids now though so no concern there.