2013 Player Profile: Hamish Hartlett

Started by KoopKicka, September 11, 2012, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 05, 2012, 07:03:04 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on November 05, 2012, 04:21:43 PM
one guy im considering but biggest problem will be price.....
I would say the biggest problem is getting him to play 20 games! If he can then he will score very, very well!
+ 1 Hartlett always seems to get injuried
He has played 11,4,16,15 games in the last 4 years
I would still pick him though, cause Hartlett will break out this year

Holz

Cya birchall I'm rolling the dice on hamstring haertbreak.

One of those guys like Grimes that you know could be one of the beat backs. He could go 95+ next year. If he does get injured you just hope it doesn't happen early in a game. Even if he does go down hopefully he has gone up a lot in value and is pumping out big scoresbefore that.

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on November 05, 2012, 07:59:57 PM
Cya birchall I'm rolling the dice on hamstring haertbreak.

One of those guys like Grimes that you know could be one of the beat backs. He could go 95+ next year. If he does get injured you just hope it doesn't happen early in a game. Even if he does go down hopefully he has gone up a lot in value and is pumping out big scoresbefore that.

+1 That's exactly what I did just then :o

I dont know why people are saying he is at a bad price...I think he is great value. He had an injury-affected 30 (when he did his hammy), and was also subbed out at 3QT against GWS for an 86. If you remove the 30 and bump the 86 up to about 110 (which he was easily on track for), he averaged 87.

Considering that he averaged 88 in 2011, I reckon he can push 90-95+ if he is injury free. Of course that is a BIG IF with his injury history, but I think I'll take the punt and hope he does a Jack Grimes.

Heppell21

Locked in. Very durable, only thing is his scoring potential :-\

Hagebear

Now with DPP he's too good not to take the risk on.

Toga

The_Captain

Adamant

Shihan7

Not really a fan of Hartlett, DPP is appealing, but he just cant put a full season together!

Manbearpig

Quote from: noto07 on November 08, 2012, 08:31:01 PM
Too many "safer" options out there!

Well, Waters wasn't exactly a safe option this year, but it worked out for many DTers. Hartlett could be OK - just have strong bench cover to compensate.

essendon2

He's in D3 atm, taking a risk with him, Mundy and Sandilands!

flower it, #yolo

Football Factory

He could reward those willing to take the risk .. i already have Grimes so i dont want to have Hamstring aswell im taking my risk with Broughton instead .. God,Gibbs,Grimes,Broughton ...

Toga

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 07, 2013, 04:20:50 PM
He could reward those willing to take the risk .. i already have Grimes so i dont want to have Hamstring aswell im taking my risk with Broughton instead .. God,Gibbs,Grimes,Broughton ...

i agree it'd probably be a good idea to only have one of hamstring and grimey in a team ;)

i have grimes at the moment, but depending on Rd 1 teams and my salary cap etc i might consider bringing him in for grimes for that bit of extra cash 8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 07, 2013, 04:20:50 PM

yeah i like Grimes better also