Champion Data has confirmed Hartlett is DPP

Get on him guys!

https://twitter.com/Lumpy0305

Toga

Quote from: Sweetness on November 04, 2012, 12:25:25 PM
Champion Data has confirmed Hartlett is DPP

Get on him guys!

https://twitter.com/Lumpy0305

awesome! getting a bit nervous about bock now, might just swap hartlett in for him if i can find the dosh!

Justin Bieber

Ricochet

Adamant

Spinking

Hmmm. Makes things interesting now. Will depend on what he does in the NAB, but I'm liking the idea of him at D6...

POK252

Wow Grimes, Broughton & Hartlett in the same backline............... Surely cant go with all three??

Spite

Quote from: POK252 on November 04, 2012, 10:36:36 PM
Wow Grimes, Broughton & Hartlett in the same backline............... Surely cant go with all three??

Then you got bock coming back from injury...might as well get missy higgins in the forward line to complete the theme!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on November 04, 2012, 10:45:35 PM
Quote from: POK252 on November 04, 2012, 10:36:36 PM

Then you got bock coming back from injury...might as well get missy higgins in the forward line to complete the theme!
And Monfries!

Ziplock

Toga

This from a write up by DT Talk about the London match on the weekend:

QuoteHamish Hartlett (Port Adelaide)

Entering his 5th season on the Port Adelaide list, Hartlett is one that is due for a breakout year. Coming off 16 games averaging 88 in 2011, he then played 15 games and averaged 81 in 2012. We may see his importance rise in 2013 with the loss of Danyle Pearce. Hopefully he can string 22 games together and we may see that average rise as well.

Match details â€" Hartlett wore the skipper’s armband for Port, emphasising how highly the club do rate him. He started in the middle and rotated through there and a wing. Was given a lot of space and did make the most of it in kicking a great running goal from 60m in the 3rd quarter. He moved well around the stoppages and won his share of clearances as well.

Verdict: Was in Port’s best on the day and looked like he enjoyed the responsibility of captaining the side. One to watch during the pre-season, especially if he looks like getting more of a run on the wing vacated by Pearce.

Source:
http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/11/05/bulldogs-v-power-exhibition-match-report-from-london/

Makes him almost a lock for me now, very promising!

Cicjose

one guy im considering but biggest problem will be price.....

Toga

Quote from: Cicjose on November 05, 2012, 04:21:43 PM

yeah bit of an awkward price, might mean i have to reshuffle my forward line a bit so i can get him in instead of bock...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Cicjose on November 05, 2012, 04:21:43 PM
I would say the biggest problem is getting him to play 20 games! If he can then he will score very, very well!

Mailman the 2nd

I'd rather pick someone with hamstrings still attached to his legs