Started by DT-SC, September 11, 2012, 07:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT-SC

2011 average :  80.3 ppg
2011 games   :  21

2012 average :   92.5
2012 games   :  13
2012 tons      :   5 (101 -108)

He was locked into my side all preseason before succumbing to injury after averaging 88 in the second halve of 2011.

When he returned in r.8 he returned in style with 105 dt points. After that he scored:
87 - 92 - 101 - 103 - 101 - 82 - 85 - 66 - 108 - 82 - 82 - 108

As the Suns improve, so will he, one of my favourite players (obviously a GC fan)
He is very consistent and i predict that he will be a DEFENDER next year
Even if he is a forward he'll be a lock

My Prediction :  97 ppg

KoopKicka

WIll look at him if he is a defender. :)

Zombie2.5

Would be a nice pickup, but he has done well this season, not sure if he'll be worth it with a price tag of around 400k? (idk, just a rough guess?).

Don't think he's eligible for a discount, and that average of 90 is very good. Still worth a look though. Great player and usually quite consistent.

Adamant

Very interested if he is a DEF...otherwise too many good FWD options aound his price.

Shihan7

Quote from: Adamant on September 11, 2012, 08:07:48 PM
Very interested if he is a DEF...otherwise too many good FWD options aound his price.
+1

Mr.Craig

Whether forward or defence, I'm onboard.

Torpedo10

no on my radar atm. depends which position he is though.

Ricochet

Adamant

Played a lot in defence the last 6 or so games...reckon he's a decent chance of being a DEF.

Heppell21

LaHug

Any chance of DEF/FWD DPP? Maybe you could have two of these each in the forwards and backs. Could have DPP EVERYWHERE! But definitely on the shortlist.

Justin Bieber

Adamant

Quote from: LaHug on September 27, 2012, 11:22:02 PM
Any chance of DEF/FWD DPP? Maybe you could have two of these each in the forwards and backs. Could have DPP EVERYWHERE! But definitely on the shortlist.
He played a lot across half back...would lock him in with DPP.

Capper

One of not too many Suns that improved from last year.

Hopefully he will be a defender and fingers crossed DPP

Definitely one to think about