Started by elephants, September 11, 2012, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: stew42 on September 17, 2012, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: Matty411 on September 17, 2012, 12:16:29 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 11, 2012, 08:18:02 PM
Haha I love that little Asian girl.

Where's my mention? :)
Ahem Lez I believe she's Mexican (not that I care but some Mexicans may be offended by that haha). Clue: she looks like Dora the Explorer
Seeing as Dora the Explorer came up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpTcrtsN3U
That was amazing!!!

Right now, I can't fit Harbrow in... I feel like I have 1000 players to fit into 33 spots. How do we do it?!
Harbrow showed scoring ability with the Dogs but can he really bring it back with the Suns? I guess, like so many others, I'll keep an eye on him but I don't have him in my team right now.

Shihan7

Harbrow v Bock for my D5...leaning towards Jarrod for a little POD :P

elephants

Toga

So tempted to drop a def premo for him and upgrade Embley to a mid premo... Smart or stupid? :P

henry

Yeah that article looks good for his scoring this year, if he does well in the NAB might get him in.

Adamant

Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:45:57 AM
So tempted to drop a def premo for him and upgrade Embley to a mid premo... Smart or stupid? :P

Depends on who the premo's are, but Harbrow/Mid premo should outscore Def premo/Embley.

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on January 29, 2013, 07:42:58 PM
Quote from: Toga on January 29, 2013, 10:45:57 AM

Depends on who the premo's are, but Harbrow/Mid premo should outscore Def premo/Embley.

I'd say it'd be Duffield + Embley or Harbrow + Cotchin/Fyfe... I agree, that second one looks tastier 8)

elephants

Yeah... I like this... Like it a lot.

He joins my shortlist of 40+ players haha!

essendon2

massive potential • locked in at d4

kilbluff1985

essendon2

Adamant

I'm not really a fan to be honest.

He was great at the Doggies, racking it up off half-back. But he has struggled to really make an impact at the Suns.

"He'll get more midfield time" - how many times do we hear that in the pre-season?

I think he'll be around the 74-79 range, which definitely isn't enough to be a keeper, and he is probably too much to be a cash cow.

Toga

Jukes

Not for me. With the wealth of backline rookies this season (Goodes, Colq, Docherty, Thurlow, Stevenson, Pittard, Terlich, and maybe even Clurey and Staker) I'm going with 3/5, and I'm not chopping Goddard, Gibbs or Lake.

I don't reckon he'll make 80, but should still average 75+ and make you all some cash.