2013 Player Profile: Hamish McIntosh

Started by elephants, September 11, 2012, 07:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

will definitely consider going with him and Leuenberger as starting two rucks, with Grundy and Daniher on my bench

Ziplock

I feel like goldy + nic nat with leuen  on the bench along with like grundy and then like daniher in the forward line to dpp.

Ajax22

Quote from: Ziplock on October 19, 2012, 09:35:05 PM
I feel like goldy + nic nat with leuen  on the bench along with like grundy and then like daniher in the forward line to dpp.

Is that assuming nic nat gets dpp?

tbagrocks

Has moved to one of the highest possession teams in history, regularly over 400 team disposals, he's at a winning team and likely to lead the ruch, he is almost priced as low as the favorible Goldstein, he started 2012 with a bang and now...

We have so many trades that injury no longer worries me, he should rise well in value so if he doesn't prove durable, simple trade ;)

Likely to be high on my starting team list

owenbond007

Think his got plus but h Mac set godly back last year but knowing his the top dog is a more viable and for dollar better option.

tbagrocks

I'm not certain I will start with him, big McEvoy looks tempting, Sandi's cheap enough, JJ (Jenkins) is cheap and destined for the F/R duities and is just a budding star

Really thinking I want the best valued ruckman here at R1, Goldy could still spud up, I want the best way to just get in the mullet while still making cash!

Windigo

Now that we have unlimited trades, do you think we can gamble with H-Mac.

IMO if fit, he is easily one of the best scoring rucks around.

essendon2

can't decide between McEvoy and this bloke

henry

Quote from: essendon2 on February 03, 2013, 08:37:36 PM
can't decide between McEvoy and this bloke
Its Goldy and him for me. Imo Hmac has slightly better scoring potential but is slightly more expensive and is more likely to get injured.

Football Factory

LUCKLESS Cats ruckman Hamish McIntosh has suffered another knee problem, putting him in doubt for round one of the home and away season.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-12/knee-blow-for-mcintosh

elephants

Horribly unlucky... Maybe if Leuy makes us nervous we could do a cheeky round 6-7 side trade?

Ricochet

Quote"Very minor though.
It was only draining fluid from the knee which is good to hear