2013 Player Profile: Hamish McIntosh

Started by elephants, September 11, 2012, 07:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Capper

If he stays at North then North will only play him up front as they have said that they wont use him as a ruckman.

If he goes to the cats then he will be used more as a ruckman than a forward.

I think he will score more at the cats but as North dont wont him to ruck due to his injuries he might not get the game time he would playing forward.

I dont like him as a option at either club

Football Factory

Shihan7

Kellogscrunchynut

Hoping his exit from the roos will leave a spot open for Majak Daw to become a 4th ruck option.

Colliwobblers

Now officially a Cat.

Not for me but only because i am not willing to take any rucking risks in 2013, well one in Burger but that's hardly a risk.

Hmac could score big as the #1 ruck at the cats but as said above his durability concerns me.

Still won't touch Goldy he seemed to score well in SC but not so well in DT in the back half of last season....

tbagrocks

If and a big if, he plays 20+ games he will out score Cox, Nat, Goldy, Jacobs, Mummy, and the rest either higher or lower than this! So top three!

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 18, 2012, 11:30:32 PM
If and a big if, he plays 20+ games he will out score Cox, Nat, Goldy, Jacobs, Mummy, and the rest either higher or lower than this! So top three!
Completely agree. He will easily do it, but its a massive risk with his body

Adamant

Quote from: Ricochet on October 18, 2012, 11:47:08 PM
Completely agree. He will easily do it, but its a massive risk with his body
Yeah, and a that price its definitely not worth it.

Hagebear

With all the ruck dramas last year... I won't be going in with an injury risk like HMac.

stew42

Why? How?  :o ::)

tbagrocks

Because Mummy and Goldy were poor this year, Nic Nat's not a big DT player, Cox will start sliding now and play forward, Jacobs is a fine ruck but not the scorer of Mac. Basically Hmac scored brilliantly until his injury and if he stays fit at the Cats will be a top 3 DT Ruckman! No question at all!

henry

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 06:28:10 PM
Because Mummy and Goldy were poor this year, Nic Nat's not a big DT player, Cox will start sliding now and play forward, Jacobs is a fine ruck but not the scorer of Mac. Basically Hmac scored brilliantly until his injury and if he stays fit at the Cats will be a top 3 DT Ruckman! No question at all!
He will still spend some time forward with Trent West and Vardy playing in the ruck at times which may limit his scoring as they are keen to develop those 2. Not for me due to his injuries but providing he stays on the park could be a viable option.

elephants

Quote from: henry on October 19, 2012, 06:31:59 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2012, 06:28:10 PM
He will still spend some time forward with Trent West and Vardy playing in the ruck at times which may limit his scoring as they are keen to develop those 2. Not for me due to his injuries but providing he stays on the park could be a viable option.
Completely agree but Geelong's forward line isn't a terrible place to be. Less so now than in previous year but its still pretty good :P