Have Adrain Anderson answer question of Team Naming/Injury reporting.

Started by mollyfud, September 11, 2012, 04:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollyfud

Hey Guys,
Don't ask much of the loyal fans of FanFooty as co-host of the Coaches box, but would love if you could help me get the question asked of the AFL, via Adrain Anderson, that lots of us want answered. I don't know about you, but I would love to see the AFL address team naming, injury reporting and, as a side effect, training participation reporting rules sharpened up to allow us, not surity in teams named  but at least have better information on it, like what the NFL asks for.

there is a poll/comp on a website with the most highly voted question getting asked at a lunch at the National Press club of Adrain Anderson. Current leader is by some womens group about Buddys involvement in N&P t-shirt company (not very fantasy relevant at all! ;-) ). I have asked the question above. Would love you guys to go onto the site, register (not time consuming) and vote your 7 votes for my question. Here is a link to the question:
http://oursay.org/afl-finals-lunch/when-will-the-afl-do-something-about-the-miss-reporting-of-team-selection-late-changes-and-injury-reporting

Any help appreciated! TIA
Molly

CFC 1979

no probs

7 votes added

come on people get in there and vote

with the amount of members we have we can knock the top one off

only about 1000 t go

mollyfud

Thanks guys. Long way to go. Don't hesitate to share to your friends.

LF

Mr.Craig

j959