4 rookie priced rucks.

Started by KoopKicka, September 11, 2012, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Is anyone else considering this other than me to save a bit of cash? Certainly possible,

Matthew Leuenberger
Nathan Vardy
Brodie Grundy
Joe Daniher

Ill probably do this, may be able to slot in another premo in the mids or down back.

LF

I`m looking at Luey,Vardy and Daniher.
But I`m being very careful with rucks after this years debacle.
I`m definately going with a premo tho as my main ruck which one I`m not sure of yet.

Ricochet

Jukes

Gonna go Cox, Leuey, Grundy and Daniher at this stage, if Vardy has a good pre-season him in for Cox and spend that 300k elsewhere.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on September 11, 2012, 04:20:30 PM
Gonna go Cox, Leuey, Grundy and Daniher at this stage, if Vardy has a good pre-season him in for Cox and spend that 300k elsewhere.

You HATE Cox though ??? :o

umm yeah me and holz were thinking of doing this if Vardy is as cheap as he is priced :)

Torpedo10

Considering this, Daniher will be a gun.

MTTY

I'll likely go for Gawn, Leuy, Grundy and Naitanui/Roughead

masedog333

mumford, burger, daniher, grundy are my 4 starting rucks locked in

mx187

Cox, Berger, Grundy and Daniher for me.

tbagrocks

so after the injuries to the rucks this year  suddenly we want two "2012 Injured rucks" who haven't scored like the 100 point scoring rucks before :o

Mr.Craig

Joe should be a ripper, still a little wary of how many games he'll get early however.

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on September 11, 2012, 05:07:22 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 11, 2012, 04:20:30 PM

You HATE Cox though ??? :o

umm yeah me and holz were thinking of doing this if Vardy is as cheap as he is priced :)
wow, I could go with a joke about how someone loves Cox but i wont go there

Thinking about going with Cox/Sauce, Burger, Vardy and Grundy/Daniher

Cicjose

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 11, 2012, 04:12:59 PM
Is anyone else considering this other than me to save a bit of cash? Certainly possible,

Matthew Leuenberger
Nathan Vardy
Brodie Grundy
Joe Daniher

Ill probably do this, may be able to slot in another premo in the mids or down back.

my setup atm as well

Zombie2.5

Anyone thinking at all of going Daniher/Grundy starting? Although it'd probably be better to start Vardy anyways.

Think I'll go Leuy, Daniher & Grundy, but then probably a premium, or maybe NicNat.

Spinking

NicNat, Berger (Vardy, Grundy) for me