Price: $310,200

2011 Games: 22

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average: 84

2012 Average: 65.6

2012 Tons: 1

Big Games: Melbourne (102)

Summary:
Little Robbie Nahas had a ripper breakout year in 2011, upping his average by over 20 ppg. This year however, his average tok a nosedive, possibly because he had a bit less midfield time this season compared to last. Kicked a few more goals this year, but gethered more than 100 possessions less. Far more games in 2012 with 60-odd scores. Question is, can he bring it back again next season? If so, at his price, he will be a bargain.

Verdict:
Will watch over preseason, but I'm not sure whether he can break out again. If Chris Knights comes to the Tigers as well, i think it is even more unlikely, as i he probably won't be plyaing up field at all but will rather be restricted to the forward pocket. Unlikely to make an appearance for me, but will watch in preseason all the same.

Predicted 2013 average: 74

Ricochet

Yeh agree. There far to many other options at a cheaper price that will probably average better

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2012, 01:11:06 PM
Yeh agree. There far to many other options at a cheaper price that will probably average better

yeah safer to take a punt on people of the calibre of say nicoski or someone over him...

but potential to go bang

KoopKicka

Id rather Sylvia for an extra 50k tbh.

Justin Bieber

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on September 11, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
How did he drop so much? :o

Yeah it's crazy-I think he got a fair bit more mid time in 2011... Like in '11 he would be the small fwd rotating into the mids but this year lids got a lot more mid time and I think Titch Edwards became te favored fwd-mid rotation so nahas just wasn't let off the leash as much....

Justin Bieber

I actually considered him this year :o

Could see the ave of 84 improve to a 90+

Ricochet

just goes to show that not everyone improves on last years averages i guess... same as Martin

Adamant

Had a great 2011...unfortunately couldnt back that up this year.
Pass.

Spinking

Think he will start to get overtaken by others in the Tiges lineup. One quality year, but not much else.

Windigo

Like him as a player but will fail to find many people willing to give up a FWD spot for him.

Pass.

Capper

Looks good when h has the ball in space but looks like a deer in headlights when there are players around him.

Pass, but his average should go up from this year

Shihan7

Cant see him going back to 85+...pass.